danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Red Strings Club

| I just bought this cyberpunk bartending game for 50% off, and it was pretty good. It was too short, only 5 hours for 2 playthroughs, but I liked the story and found playing through to feel high tension.

Did any of you g/u/rls play it ever?

| Yea, I espeshially enjoy the fsct that the AI cucked itself by being a "female" and out of spite killed the bf

| Heard it had transphobic shit at some point, never played

Don't got time for that

| >>552314 Definitely didn't notice any transphobic shit. There's a transgende4 character though.

| Art and music were my favorite things, not too entirely sure about the story but I did enjoy it.

| >>552314 yeah, because anything that may indirectly possibly imply any traces of what may or may not be transphobia is not worth a try
No matter how good it is
Seriously, other than the pottery thing this game is amazing, give it a try

| >>552314 There is a trans character, her previous name comes up in a puzzle towards the end. Dunno why people would label that as transphobic.
You might call it a badly used plot device but phobic? I'd disagree there, also one of the devs is trans and they obviously were okay with it.

All in all I was bit disappointed by the game.

| The game suffers a lot because it's lenght. Since it's too short, you can't get to know the characters enough to care about them. Donovan is the only one I can remember by name.

If I don't care about Pinky, Hackerman and the others, I won't come back for a second round, which seems to be what the game wanted, considering the emotions circles for Hackerman's drink were different the second time started the game. Didn't played beyond that the second time.

| Awesome game. For a male gay MC and his bf are cool dudes.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1555952655

This thread is permanently archived