danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Joker comes to smash tomorrow!

| 3.0 update is here guys, with Joker FINALLY being avaliable.

8:50 pm EST/5:50 pm PT. Remember to check time for updates!

https://youtu.be/FmuTGcbu4Kc

| stage builder looks pretty solid too. lets hope they picked good tracks for the song additions though

| Battle for everyone's soul is in there. So I'm blessed already, but then they make another remix of the poem for everyone's soul !! They keep on givin

| really hoping the persona 5 dancing star night "groovy" track makes it in lol

| Persona!!

| HOLLY SHIT DOES THAT MEANS KIRBY HAS A GUN ?!

| I gotta be honest, I don't like how Mementos looks, it seems to have a pretty bland layout

But I really like how they recreated the All Out Attack and the Victory Screen and that Mona appears in Jokers taunts

| I wonder how they'll remix Aria of the Soul since it's already a remix of another song

| It's a fucking lie, been half and 22 hours in my country since 17th and still no freakin update

| patience lol

| >>551831 I mean I could wait 2 weeks more (I was expecting it for April 30th xD) but it anoys me they say a date when they are lying to half of the planet who already is on April 18th, and the worst is that it's not the first time Nintendo is doing this, however when I wake up it should be already there but it still, say "during the day" and not "on the day"

| I'm disapointed he doesn't get more spells, he's basically a melee character. Eiha is ok I guess, but his whole schtick as main character is changing personas. Couldn't he get some flashier more unique stuff like megidola or hamaon?

| I liked the way he plays but it doesn't make justice to persona

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1555594238

This thread is permanently archived