danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
National Park G/u/rls

| So there's a new virtual novel on Steam called National Park Girls, by a developer called Sekai Project. Although that name might not catch your eye, the artists' might. Satchely, who did the art for Doki Doki Literature Club, also did all the art on this one. It's fully voiced, is $5.69CAD, and looks like it could be fun. What are your thoughts on this g/u/rls?

| OP here. I'm not big on VNs. I haven't even played Doki Doki Literature Club. But this one is catching my eye for some reason.

| Is it about the "mysterious" missing person cases, which are actually just incompetent parents' children being snatched by wildlife, personified as anime babes?

| I'll check it out, based solely on the art alone.

Just Monika

| >>542329 not at all. I think you have something going there though. Write me a pitch and I'll see what I can do.>>542364 Sounds great! Let me know what you think of it!

| I wanted to note Sekai Project is the publisher, Studio Elain is the developer. They also made Heart of the Woods and Highway Blossoms. Two of my favorite VNs. I recommend all three.

| Ah, sorry. I missed that. Thank you for the correction >>542441

|

| Sekai Project have published a lot of nice stuff, and I love the art style in DDLC. Just checked, and this is one of few visual novels that are actually available on Mac, so I might give it a go.

| >>542329
missing411?
>>542313
a fucking leaf

| Sounds neat. I'll definitely check it out.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1553730879

This thread is permanently archived