danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Persona 5R information tomorrow

| I hope we get actual details on what it is

What do you think?

| Basically the same game, but now there's a small chapter with Pancake boy, sort of like Persona 3 FES: The Answer probably

| Not gonna get my hopes up at all. For all we know it's just yet another special anime episode.

... But I'm really hoping it's P5 with female protagonist releasing in more platforms.

| I just hope it releases on Nintendo switch

| Milking it, milking it, milking it well

| It's going to be another anime. I have absolutely 0 expectations. Fucking "2013" release date pissed me right off even though I absolutely love the game

| It would be dissapointing, if it was just related to the anime

I'm a fan of anime adaptions of games, since they try to squeeze a complex story into just a few episodes

| IT'S JUST A... FUCKIN... 1 MINUTE TEASER. More news on April 24.

THEY FUCKIN' ANNOUNCED AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT. WHO DOES THAT??

The girl's interesting tho. I wonder who she is.

| Also mildly disappointed the R is Royal and not, like, Ruby or Radiant or Rouge or something more thematically appropriate? It might have some other meaning tho?

| >>541514 It means we're getting a battle royale mode

| Please put Persona 5 on the Switch, I have it on the PS4 but a JRPG like that should be going there. I mean, it was on the PS3 so it shouldnt be too hard

| >>0e11af I meant, I'm not a fan

| >>541525 *The God of /u/ heard you, but didn't do anything, what the fuck do you think this is, a Pizza Restaurant?

| >>541525 Every Persona game until Persona 4 had some kind of handheld release, normally on a Playstation handheld, but if they want to continue this tradition, there has to be a Switch release at some point, since I doubt, the Vita can handle P5

This kinda gave me hope, but it could just be, that they give up on this tradition now and I'm starting to doubt a Switch release after the P5R teaser

| >royal
Persona battle royal. Fightan game

| R stands for Racing, you dinguses. Joker x Inital D.

| Persona 5 compute"R" edition

| The Phantom Thieves are on a new adventure! This time their enemy is James Fortnite and his epic world of Battle Royale!

| >>541513 lol what do you expect from atlus?

| Marie 2.0

| >>541670 That's a crossover I'd kill to see.

The announcement for an announcement is definitely annoying. But I have a feeling it's going to match up with Joker being in smash by the end of next month (which was confirmed with the 3.0 announcement).

The timing is just WAY too similar not to guess what's going on between Atlus and Nintendo. Not to mention the already established connection.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1553457560

This thread is permanently archived