danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Ds2

| Played and beat ds1 and ds3 but never played ds2 because some of the mechanics have me shook.

For the life of me I can't understand why I frames are a skill and why enemy's don't respawn infinitely

How do I farm effigies, and recommendations for how to build so I don't want to kill myself

| Oh.... Dark souls....
My fangurl self was already giddy when I saw the title thinking it was about about devil survivor 2
I guess dark souls is alright

| >>538281 guess I should have made the title better, but since your here why don't you tell me about this game

| >>538280
in regards to the enemies not respawning, you can use that item that raises the difficulty at a bonfire and all enemies will respawn.
as per the effigy farm, an exempt from the wiki:
Burning a Bonfire Ascetic in Majula allows you to slay the Skeletons below the mansion, each of which guaranteeing a Human Effigy. The amount of Skeletons is equal to the bonfire intensity. (This may not be 100%. On a farm of an intensity 7 fire, only 6 effigies dropped from 7 skeletons.)

| >>538287 it's a spin-off of the shin megami tensei series on the DS and 3DS, a turn based strategy game with multiple endings based on your choices

| DeS is where it's at. Y'all bitches needa appreciate the OG shit.

| >>538344 devil summoner, right?

| >>538484
:(

| >>538281
Same, buddy

| If u wanna go ez pz just go with a magic/hex build. Dark orb and soul arrows obliterate enemies at a safe distance while giving you iframes from leveling up att

| The usual abbr for Devil Survivor is DeSu because DS is taken by Devil Summoner. Then again, no one use DS to call Devil Summoner because the only Devil Summoner game that matters are the Raidou ones.

Tl;dr:
Devil Survivor = DeSu
Devil Summoner = Raidou

| DS2 development was very difficult, which is why the game has lots of shit mechanics and bad map design. Still worth playing cause atmosphere is nice and some maps aren't that bad like ice castle dlc. Plus it has some beautiful scenery and music. DS2 was my first soulsborne game so it'll be in my heart forever

| >>538640 ds2 sotfs was actually my first souls game as well though I didn't get that far, but loved the basic souls like ideas in it to go on and play ds1 and 3 to completion

Ok so with bonfire ascetic I can farm items, can I just buy them or is there a way to farm those and how much of a pain in the ass is it

| >>538738
You can buy them from some vendors, as far as I know they only become farmable in Crown of the Iron King dlc

| >>538639
>the only Devil Summoner game that matters are the Raidou ones
woah woah woah woah, soul hackers is also under devil summoner and it is good
although tbh it's only usually referred to as soul hackers, dropping the whole devil summoner bit

| >>538985 yeah, just like how persona 2 is also good according to everyone in /v/, yet no one actually plays them. And no one really refer to persona 1 & 2 when they say that they are a big fan of Persona Series.

| >>538639
>yfw you will never motorboat yuzu

| >>539110 "noone actually plays them" except lots of people played 2 when it was repeased on psp and soulhackers WAS good(got stuck on the jackass that unsummons your demons tho)

| >>539256
>lots of people played P2 on PSP

oh rly? Where is the english version of PSP Eternal Punishment, then?

| Atlus US being shits is irrelevant tho

| And let's just pretend the psp wasn't at the end of it's lifespan as well shall we? Oddly enough people don't tend to keep working on things that are irrelevant

| >>539270 I actually forgot about this. But hey, if innocent sin sold well, I think there's nothing stopping them to port eternal punishment to vita instead.

| >>538640 shame that miyazaki literally neglected this game as it has good unique mechanics that the other soul games dont have and b team actually gave a shit about pvp and balanced shit so props to them. Lore is pretty decent too

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1553042612

This thread is permanently archived