danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Thoughts on looter shooters

| To me the only good looter shooters done right are warframe and borderlands 1 n' 2. Good characters, interesting story, cool shit to grind for, MURDER FUN, etc.

| Eh.

| Garbage tier gaming.

| I don't like shooters, so the current trend chasing offers me nothing.

| I like shooter when I'm stressed, just go mowing down enemies with a minigun and pretending they are the people I dislike

| I mostly just play borderlands for the story and shits and giggles. Warframe was a boring grindfest with repetitive aids for missions. Borderlands is fstch quests and holdout mostly but eh, the funny enemies and low tier story are enough to hold me

| Borderlands 2 is really good. That's all I know.

| >>537731 alrighty future mall shooter turn down the edge pls

| Might as well play point & click games. At least those have story for me pay attention to. This is coming from a gurl who is not a fan of point & click games.

| I feel like those kinda games are meant to be played with friends, because if you play solo they got stale really quickly. I say this as a masochist with 1000+ hours on both borderlands and destiny

| >>538485 nah, I know I'm not stable enough to have a real gun so I avoid those entirely
Airsoft ones on the other hand... I love em!

| warframe is much better when they've released new content recently, but it can be a nice way to relax sometimes. it's almost like the ambient music of gaming, in that it's not very interesting, but nice to play every once in a while.

| I always have hope for these kind of games, but the theme used doesn't atract me too much, that's why I could never finish Borderlands because I find deserts boring (its a wasteland but anything related to gray, boring grounds makes me sleepy for some reason).
Another error with these games its the fake open world. Borderlands really limits you with the level and missions system, Warframe and Destiny (if we count it) do the same.

| >>539799
There's a reason for those limitations though. It's not like they advertise themselves as being completely open either.

| I don't really like it.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1553077196

This thread is permanently archived