danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Good cyberpunk games?

| Do you have good games in a cyberpunk setting to recommend?

| System Shock? Deus Ex? There are not that many actually.

| That's why I'm asking, I played vallhalla and red strings club and I feel like there is nothing else until nirvana and 2077 come out

| Hard Reset

| Shadowrun series. I've never played the old ones, but Shadowrun Returns is a pretty solid strategy RPG. I'm on Shadowrun Dragonfall now and plan on playing Shadowrun Hong Kong next.

| Cyberpunk 2077 ofc
God, I'm so impatient

| There's Syndicate and Syndicate wars. They're old but pretty good.

There are a couple of Cyberpunk twin stick shooters like Ruiner, Neon Chrome and Shell Shift.

Cyberpunk is also somewhat common in point-and-click games but I can't remember any of the names now besides Blade Runner. I can look them up for your tomorrow and post them here.

Other than those I really recommend the Shadowrun Games. Especially Hong Kong.

| Ghost in The Shell for the ps1, internal section aswell

| In point-n-click verse there's Technobabylon, Gemini Rue, Localhost, Subserial Network

Not quite cyberpunk, but tangentially related, there's Shardlight, Else Heart.Break(), Orwell, maybe Digital: A Love Story?

I feel there's a huge well here that we keep ignoring

| EYE: Divine Cybermancy is a flawed gem, but it's still a gem. Some of the maps truly captures that cyberpunk aestethic better than any other game out there.

| Snatcher if you don't mind ADV.
If you can into moonrunes there's a bunch of Cyberpunk themed stuff on the PC-98.

| Dex is like Deus Ex, but in 2D.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1551542597

This thread is permanently archived