danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Vidya Merch you want that doesn't exist

| For example, I want an actual decent god damn statuette of Franziska Von Karma but she just doesn't get the love that Tharja or Samus do (not that those two aren't also my vidya domme waifus) but still, what the hell capcom

| A Prinnie Hoodie, it actually exists but was a limited offer and just for America (Nisa America's store), but what I really want it's just globalized Merch (Sad it's 2019 and some companies don't do this)

| That slur t-shirt from val (I know it exists but it's out of stock:<)

| >>530170 You could make your own slut t-shirt.

Get a shirt of the right color, write slut in Illustrator, and make someone print it on the shirt.

| A real doll of Shepard from mass effect

| Actual, living nekos from Nekopara. And I want them everywhere. Like, a lot of cat-girls. That just exist. Don't need to fuck any of them either. Just having cat-girls IRL. Fuck! They're so cute!

| The stanley parable. But i cant really imagine what kind of merch it could have.

| >>530246
Well, it would probably be a plushie of either Stanley or Parable.

| A gorge plushie... oh wait.

| >>530246
A customizable scale model of the office? Like, up to the two corridor it's rigid, but the next sets of rooms you can rearrange.

... Ok now I want a board game based on The Stanley Parable.

| >>530296
A Stanley Parable board game would be awesome!

| >>530296 >>530462
A board game that's not a game and doesn't lead anywhere? How would that even work?

| >>530489
It could be a multiplayer game, where one person's the narrator and one or more are Stanley/s. I have no idea how exactly it would work, but it would probably be awesome.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1550321850

This thread is permanently archived