danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Crusader kings 2

| Is it worth trying?
Ive been intetested in this game for a while and just now i see it at Humblebundle for 1$... Seems like good deal for me BUT looking at price of every DLC together makes me a bit dizzy.
I want to have full expirience... but im also but a poor student who hardly can keep up with his hobies(im that figuremaking gurl who made "im gonna violate /u/ rules" thread some time ago), i simply cant affort that much really.

So what you can say about this game gurls?

| You don't need absolutely all DLCs, only the mayor expansions which you may be interested in. The rest is crap such as more songs or fancy portraits.

You can feel free to buy the base game, but with the full knowledge that the offer is a bait and switch for eventually buying said DLCs, you can just wait for the summer sale though.

The game itself is amazing and it will last long enough without any additional content.

| Are okay with incest?

| CK2 needs some (a lot of) dedication to really get into. And it's either you really get into it, or you won't like it at all. No middle ground.

I suggest just trying out the base game before deciding on a DLC.

| >>530114 This. You really need a lot of time but it can be so worth it, I love the stories I have of it.

Last game I was playing as a Russian tribal chief and had the "child of destiny" event chain which basically creates an OP character. Legit he could beat most man in combat when he was 6 years old! Every other chief was voting for him to be next king.

And then he just left. FOR EGYPT! HE GOT BORED AND WENT TO CONQUER ANOTHER KINGDOM!!!

| I instantly tag switched to him.

Also the latest DLC holy fury is fucking awesome if you decide to play pagans cause of the reform religion thingy. I just reformed the Slavic faith instead of converting to Orthodoxy and then just Byzantium GOT FUCKED!

Also once you reform you can get events from non reformed pagan rulers asking to convert to your religion. So Denmark and Lithuania are Slavic now. I'm currently so close to conquer Russia as Egypt and basically start world conquest

| It's ridiculously addictive and fun and you can sink in THOUSANDS of hours into it, which maybe isn't a good thing if you're not a NEET cause it's worse then crack cocaine.

Legit. Currently I'm taking a break from it cause I actually need to study for collage as well, but I'm just so sad that I can go finish off my former Russian overlord and become Slavic god emperor.

| Also my heir is a lesbian so I feel like moving the capital to the island of Lesbos and calling my empire "The lesbian empire" for the lolz.

| Op here
Well, ive tried it and oh boy... i hardly understand what to do and how to do anything. Spend like 20-30minuts just getting famililar with interface in tutorial mission... didnt even achieve anything really...

Time to watch tutorials... alot of em.
qWq

| >>530381 People usually recommend you to start playing as Mumu/Munster, South Ireland (Tutorial Island) because is a relatively safe place (unless, for example, England is invaded by vikings, just like in real life.) and everyone around you is around your size.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1550298572

This thread is permanently archived