danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
New Vampire: The Masquarade teaser

| https://youtu.be/kSym3ba4sDQ

So! The company that have rights of Vampire: The Masquarade launches some weird dating service. The rumor is it could be an ARG-quest game-teaser to the new Vampire: The Masquarade game. People in comments already said that this service appears in the new camarilla sourcebook.

Vtmb fans - all abroad the hype train!

| Hype? No, thanks. I like VTMB, but I prefer to stay reasonable. Not even until something is confirmed, but to the very end until it's released. I advise you to forget that word too.

| >>13ed28 come on, don't hide yor pessimism under a mask of realism and scepticism. Vtmb is one of my favorite games, so I sincerely glad to see that this game series is not forgotten by publishers, like kotor, for example. Yeah, siquels and reboots are often sucks, but at least they gave it a chance

| No preoders, of course. But I'm glad gamedevs finally remember this series

| >>529532 I don't hide anything. Getting (often falsely) hyped over something is literally the dumbest thing ever. Don't act like you've never been dissapointed in your life. Nothing is even confirmed yet. I'm not shitting on your favorite thing, you can do whatever you want. I'm saying it's never worth for anyone to be hyped about anything at all, because in modern society most of the times all it leads to is reddit drama and tragedy on twitter.

| Sometimes it's better to stay away from 'hype trains' for your own sake. If a good game comes out – cool. If a shit game comes out – then fuck it, I've never worried about it in a first place. Very often great games come out when nobody expects them.

| inb4 non-binary vampires

| How dare you show excitement you're ruining my attempts to be miserable

| >>769921 lol

| >>13ed28 does it makes you feel accomplished? Getting into threads and trying to make people upset by saying that they do a dumbest thing ever

| >>529584 yeah I'm convinced this is the same troll popping in to all these different threads because I can't believe this place is that collectively negative

| >>769921 yeah, I hope so. Danger/u/ mostly seems to be a very cozy and friendly place ^^

| >>529584 You didn't understand a single thing I've said. Well, you do you.

| >>529592 To be honest, I don't think not getting hyped for games is being negative. I'd rather set realistic expectations and be pleasantly surprised than be disappointed by a game that wasn't exactly like what I dreamt of, especially in the current games industry.

Of course, you can still get hyped if you want to, the more power to you!

| I think the important thing about hype is WHY you're hyped. If you're like op and hyped because vtmb was a huge force of fun for you and you're excited to see the franchise not be dead, that's great! If you're hyped because everybody else is hyped and no man's sky is going to be the best game ever, that's bad.

| >>c8a60c mah man

| That feeling when you post a piece of news about a game and everyone is talking about wording

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1550102345

This thread is permanently archived