danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Videogame anecdotes

| Years ago, playing Age of Empires 2, I had a hard time with the siege of Paris (No big surprise, I was like 12-14 back then).

After several tries, I managed to do it with a couple of units still alive. Before completing the mission, I decided to destroy every building in Paris with the Trebuchet that I still had.

>If the french can't have Paris, neither should the english.

| Couldn't beat Zelda Phantom Hourglass because of one puzzle, the one where you have to close the console, back in the day I tried everything, and even closing but it didn't work (because you first have to confirm the message, but I was so annoyed and tired to realize). Once per month I would reach down the ruins to that puzzle again, and I would just become crazy.
Two years passed and finally I got it right.

| Also one night playing COD on DS (yes, I was one of those kids, but hey best Multiplayer of all time) there was a bombarder mission, I slept because it was really late and when I woke up the mission was completed.

| I never beat a game till i was about 10-11 years old. I love need for speed most wanted 05 and i only ever got halfway through itbon the ps2. Spent a week or two grinding the fuck outta that game on pc when i was 15 and after getting shit on during the final race and then my game crashing at the bridge jump cutscene, i finally beat it. Felt fucking amazing

| Here goes another one.

A decade ago, I was playing Cave Story, the first game I played in PC that wasn't Flash. I had no idea how .rar worked, so I didn't decompress the file.

Basically, I had to play the whole game without closing it because the game would not keep the savefile, since it was still inside the .rar file.

Days after days passed, never could beat Ballos, the secret boss. Almost a decade later, having decompressed the file, I tried again and beated him.

| I started playing Persona 5 and was having an absolute blast. 40-45 hours into the game and I accidentally stepped on the on/off switch for my power.

When I turned my PS4 back on, it was completely fucked and I had to reset it.

I started playing the game from the beginning half a year later, but had to stop due to tendonitis.

Still got a decent amount of tendonitis.

Not an anecdote. Just sad.

Sorry :(

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1550072622

This thread is permanently archived