danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Nintendo Direct? Rumored Feb 13th

| So as the title says, a nintendo direct could very well be on the horizon. What are some things you guys would like to see/predict will be seen/think might be revealed? Personally if true, I want to hear more info on smash dlc, Pokemon Gen VIII, FE16, or even confirm rumors for a Persona 5 port.

| Hoping they reinovate paid Online service (won't happen).
Rumours can be true but not on this 13rd, normally they are on Thursday or Tuesday. They should have already announced so because it's in less than 2 days. All I hope is that they don't announce anything from 3DS, it deserves a silent death like GB and DS did. Not a Vita death.

| Also I want something new, something that gives me back the feeling of playing my Switch, haven't touch it since January.
On the first year I was more hyped with just the 5 games it had than now all these noonecares games, or better eshop so I can check games without having to say "portrait/name is shit so game is shit".

| Looks like it was true lol, still I think it's so unusual, we'll see what it turns out

| Good games, good direct, FE and Mario Maker 2 i don't care until they destroyed Link's Awakening... it's the worst looking game I'd ever seen (looks like a cancelled fan-game on Unity but worse) and music follows the 3DS style which is absolute shit, looks like a joke compared to the original game lol. The game was totally coming to 3DS but it got delayed because they knew 3DS was dead so they waited to port it to Switch, (rumours last year were true).

| They made the new fe game looks so boring

Other than that , pretty solid imo, looking forward to astral chain

| Having played Fire Emblem Fates, I am excited but EXTREMELY cautious for Three Houses. The school setting can be done right, but I absolutely wouldn't trust it to the people who wrote Fates.

I'm getting lots of Nier Automata vibes from Astral Chain, but with radder combat. Also, you can pet a dog!!

Tetris Battle Royale is Exciting!

| FE: Here young gurl, have a tulpa

| I think, the Link's Awakening Remake looks beautiful

| Looks beautiful, yes, but to a point. It's a remake of a game that wasn't supposed to look like clay/plastic, every material was different, here leafs look the same as cloths, also it doesn't match with the new intro's style, looks like two different games. If it was a new game it would have been acceptable (ala Yoshi), but this tones down an original game. Music sounds empty, boxed and boring (its not even from the game but it's teased so it will be like that)

| I hope there are modes where you can swap the palette (a shader that makes it colorless) and 8-bit music, it would be more interesting. (New content too, game modes? Like a mini-remake of Zelda 1 like Awakening was supposed to be in the first place?) They can't just charge you 60$ for just this not even if you are a blindless fan like me.
Also this game scares me because this could be the style for future remakes, Oracles should never look like this. (Story wouldn't make sense)

| I feel like this style fits perfectly, since it all takes place in a dream and it isn't really that dark of a game imo (except for the ending)
I'm definitely gonna get it, but I hope they add some extras like an additional dungeon or something

| Are darker style would fit to a Zelda game with a more serious story

| You could say but that spoils the game itself, you are not supposed to know it's a dream

| Phantom Hourglass was also a dream (+illusion) and the visuals were confier to look, and where meant to be used on it's own system. This new art style makes dungeons full of darkness, troubling portable mode. Also in the original you felt you were on an island, here you feel like a puppet on a fake stage.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1550235148

This thread is permanently archived