danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Girls' Frontline

| Shit i want to buy the UMP Jacket so much..Anyways how's AW going g/u/rl?, my HGs are starting to hate me so i'm grinding thompson all the way to level 90 so that i don't have to worry about my t-dolls dying again. my instant repairs tickets went from around 700 to 384.

>swabs conk hoes

| 3-4 is fucking disgusting.

other than that its pretty chill. At my point in the game re running 1-4 and 2-3 is child's play. More so after I *finally* found Mp5's special equip. >:3

| Can you play this game without spending any money?

| >>526966

Yes. Money is only spent on gacha clothes and furniture, neither of which do anything except make your girls/dorms look nice.

Girls don't need any money to get, and its generally looked down upon to try and whale for them since resources/tickets are easy to get and the game isn't p2w.

Make sure to look up some guides though, some of the maps get difficult if you don't understand the mechanics too well.

| Was playing a ton until I hit the end of translated content in en, kinda fell out and didn't/haven't done anything in the recent event, I'll probably get the va-11 stuff if en gets it though and I'm happy we have uncensor magic now

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1549338554

This thread is permanently archived