danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
My fave character just died ;-;

| I can't continue to play this game anymore ;-;

| Is this Danganronpa or Fire Emblem?

| Which game is it OP?

| Op is talking about GTA Imma right

| It's valkyria chronicles.
And i know it was kinda obvious but still sad.

###### did nothing to deserve this.

I did nothing to deserve this.

I'll probably be depressed for a whole week now like every ficking time this happens

| >>526706
C'mon g/u/rl, it's just a frickin videogame, what the heck. They're not even real.

| >>526724 you are right but you are wrong to say it that way. Its a videogame, characters don't actually die if you quit the game before the event.
And it's fiction, fiction always makes it's way through real life so somehow it's real even if it doesn't make sense, if its on at least 1 person's mind, is real.

| >>526724 why do you play games or watch shows or movies if it's not to be engaged I'm there characters and the plot?
Captcha orbs moist ahoy

| >>526706

Its everybody's favorite Squad 7 Lead Tank Technician & Certified Darcsen lil-sister right?

Its really a heavy left-field moment that was...

VC has some legitimate sad moments but that really does take the cake overall.

When I played VC2, I almost wanted to hate myself for putting Magari into hospital for three days because of my own incompatence. Still wont for get that...

| Mike & Davis VC1 playthrough lost Nancy Defour during the Silvaria boss fight(where she gives up for good).

Davis was furious because Nancy and Ted was his favorite characters. So he personally made Ted kill every Imp from there onward whenever he got the chance to get on the field.

Loss of certain characters can make you really regret it. Unless you save scum of course.

| I mean, I would rather lose the battle by sending someone to the medic than letting them die in the battlefield. Unless it is, well.. my fellow darscen friend.

| >>526706 that's what you get from liking darscens, they'll just let you down. That's why they belong to the camp.

| >>526829 The fantasy concentration camp.

| That's petty much it. They burned them to death after they were done with them in the Mines during VC1

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1549277760

This thread is permanently archived