danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Doki doki literature club

|

| Just Monika.

| I'm sorry I'm from a parallel world where Soccer actually exists so I won't compete versus Royal Academy to see who is the one writing better, I'm not joining your club because FOOOOOOOTBAAAAAALL

| Just Monika

| I'm basically Yuri except I'm not a real girl

By which I mean I'm socially incompetent and cut myself

| Its a shitty game yes

| >>637142 If you are cutting yourself, be sure to do so safely. Use disinfectant and properly dress the wound. Don't cut too deep so as to not significantly damage muscle tissue. Be sure to use clean utensils (scalpels are ideal). Finally, ensure that you do not cut yourself in an obvious place, so as to not attract attention. As a side note, some scars which result from self harm are permanent. Try to feel certain that you will not regret your actions.

| >>526151 Oh,no, Julia got ran over by a truck! ... again.

| >>526263
That's some good advice dude. Like, legit.

| >>526263
>>526208
>>526355
Cut downwards not side to side and you will release more blood and it will be more noticeable. do it faggot or you're a pussy

| >>526361 *fites*

| >>526361
I'm too squeamish about the pain more than the blood or death and can barely make anything deeper than shallow cuts and I'm not the kind of idiot who cuts in places people will see exposed on a daily basis; if I'm gonna die successfully I'll have to do something else that won't trigger the panic response of wimping out

| Fun fact. Anesthesia prevents pain, but you can still feel the vibrations of the doctor cutting and sewing your body.

| >>526474
That genuinely sounds fun.

| >>526474
Yep. It's especially noticeable when they're drilling your teeth. And it tends to suck a lot.
Still better than cleaning out and filling 4 cavities without any anesthesia though.

| The discussion was supposed to be about Doki Doki Literature Club and someone mentioned Yuri and then the topic moved completely to self harming. Kek.

I used to cut myself too. I used to cut side to side and the cuts were superficial, I don't have scars today. I cut in my college's bathroom with a dirty razor blade. It was terrible. I wouldn't recommend doing this...

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1549144020

This thread is permanently archived