danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Girls' Frontline

| Arctic Warfare makes emergency look like a joke, so how are you doing? how many repair tickets have you spent?

| Playing this games is like working
OMG I can't stop It

| GF is shit tbh.
Just another waifu-bait gacha shit that's only made for sucking money.

| >>524946
But it's cute so it's okay.

| >>524949
And this is exactly why we can't have good things.

| >>524949 sure, I don't care too, until my fav franchise make a gacha game and I have no other option to buy into the scheme

| Pro strat: don't play the game but save the art

| "gacha bait" boi when you can buy the gacha rolls then it's gacha bait, this is just a strategy rpg woth random unit unlocks

| I spent more resources in a week then I spent in the whole of last month. Also I've spent 200 repair tickets already.

| Here you are g/u/rls: http://dmesse.egloos.com/m/3583087

Once you figure out how to set your squads, most of the stages are quite easy, just time consuming.

Tbh I thought Op.Cube was much more difficult. Well, until the last chapter anyway.

Hidden stage is also painful.

| That's a bunch of guides for every event stage.

| >>524987
"strategy" lmao

| >>525076 oh man you cut me deep with your razor sharp witty retorts
Yes, it is a strategy game, you have to hold an effective formation, with the right equipment for the map, and pick the routes that work best. This isn't kancolle where everything is up to rng. Did you even play the game? Or just start jumping on the "we hate anything gacha-adjacent" dick?

| Is it better than fgo? Does it have a 1 year of early events japanese version?

| >>525091

You also have to micro in later levels and kite during battles, so...

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1548722630

This thread is permanently archived