danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Can't enjoy some games i loved playing in the past..?

| I really enjoyed playing PAYDAY 2 and TF2 and have over 200+ hours spent on them, however i had took a long break from both of them and just as i try getting into them again i just can't get myself to enjoy it again. PAYDAY feels really boring. Like there's little to no challenge even in the One Down difficulty. I can use my outdated build from 2016 and only struggle with special units. As for TF2 there's not many changes but my problem with it is probably the lack of new maps...

| And really that's my problem with it, it kinda got boring by playing the same map over and over and the other servers around me are nothing more than shitty trading servers and speaking of trading, the inflation sure is crazy, i also played tf2 for trading as well and that kind of sucks. And while i'm at it i've also revisited GMOD and instantly remembered why i even left it in the first place. Long loading times even with all addons downloaded, Crashes, Low FPS in a Source game???

| Mostly technical problems, GMOD felt like a unstable piece of shit but still had some fun at TTT and Murder so whatever. None of my friends played GMOD anymore so I just uninstalled it
So this is the end of the thread. I still enjoy FPS games so I'm just convinced that i'm not burned out from the genre, thoughts?

| Sometimes it's just best to let go. You can still remember the good times you had (and you should), but don't forget to enjoy the present and aim for the future.

| You simply got bored man, no game keeps its charm after that many hours.

| >All games that OP mentioned are multiplayers games.

Gee, I wonder why...

| You should probably be happy that you get rid of multiplayer games obsession that easy. Try playing zachtronics games or/and something from snes era. For me that was (and still is) second breath in games passion.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1548524984

This thread is permanently archived