danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Rhythm games thread

| any gurls who are into rhythm games? I'm a huge SDVX,ITG and pop'n music nut myself. Also daily reminder osu! doesn't count as a rhythm game.

| yeah for sure man i play os- oh nvm sorry

| Does the Rhythm Heaven series count? Really casual, but relaxing. I once found an actual arcade cabinet of the GBA one on a trip, that got me pretty surprised.
I like VOEZ as well, their music is great and the Switch port plays wonderfully.

| Groove Coaster can be pretty rad. I used to play it all the time.

| >osu! doesn't count as a rhythm game
Why tho?

I play Cytus II, Arcaea, and Lanota. They're literally the only games I got on my phone.

| Clone Hero is the only game I play. It's free, check it out

| Crypt of the Necrodancer, is a rhytmn roguelite game, REALLY good music and colaborations, you can even choose Danganronpa Ost.
Also if Osu doesn't count as a Rhytmn game, T-Aiko games do?

| 2,957 pp osu mafia boss is here
Ask your answers

| >>523445 It def does count. Probably one of the best rhythm games of all time. They should release it on the switch

| does the old DDR cabinet in my basement count?

| >>bf1a97 T-Aiko as in the mobile game? Taiko no tatsujin (the game osu!taiko is ripped off from) certainly counts tho

| >>167929 you have a DDR cab? Send it me pls

| >>523721 yeah sure if you want shipping to totally destroy it.

| >>523705 A Switch game would be awesome, especially a party mode given the joycons. Even if it would just be some ports of all the minigames, I'll probably keep buying the same damn games over and over.

| *cracks fingers*

Cytus 2 is possibly >the< best mobile rhythm to have existed. The song collection is great and diverse, the story is captivating, and the keys pop out and contrast very well with the background, making it easy to learn and follow the rhythm. In fact, in just 5 days of Cytus 2, my skill in other rhythm games have visibly improved significantly.

10/10, an absolute rhythm masterpiece.

| Other games I recommend include Musync, a visually interesting game with various backgrounds; ToneSphere, a personal favorite of mine where you play vertically; Groove Coaster 2, a very light game for those you with potato phones but still want an interesting rhythm game; Arcaea, Dynamix, Stellights, and Lanota are all also very naisu.

The only ones I haven't played are Lost in Harmony, Lethe, and Lyrica.

Oh, and avoid Rhythmetria. The tap timing is absolutely brutal.

| Bruh why has no one mentioned groove coaster/groove coaster2? It's actually a pretty exiting rhythm game.

| Groove Coaster is my favorite, nothing tops its arcade versions (which can even be found in the states!)

| Theatrhythm Final Fantasy for 3DS is great, especially considering the amount of songs

| >>524065 i did... way at the top. ;~;

| >groove coaster mentioned twice
>whEReS GrooVE CoAsTeR

>>523720 Mobile T-Aiko sucks. Muse Dash is a better alternative.

| I just want Patapon 4 :(

| >>524525 I didn't even know there was a Patapon 3. I tried 2 way back on the PSP and the rerelease of 1 on PS4, but I sadly couldn't get into it. It always felt a bit sluggish to me, but I really liked the idea of using songs to command your troops.

If they could speed it up a bit, I'd be hyped for a Patapon 4 too.

| Persona dancing games are really relaxing

| I mostly play Project Mirai DX and Project DIVA 2nd. Also dome Arcaea on the side.

| >>523705 they should realise it on fucking linux to begin with (bc thats slightly impossible to get <9 ms input lag and use raw input through wine or VM at least in my setup).
PS (thanks to tech for switching me into master race)

| >>524729
Have fun not being able to play most of (if not all) the games normally anymore.

| >>524525
Me too :(

Though to be honest, I only played 3. I love it, but I can't seem to go forward because the level is too hard? And replaying the lower level doesn't really help me level up? I'm just stuck there.

| >>86f18a got through the game with Tondenga, probably the most easiest one, since even a lobotimite can play him. Just build for crit and his spin can deal infinite damage, literally. I can one shot bosses with just one tick of the damage since it shows as 999999999999+ damage

| I play the rhythm game in splatoon

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1548615156

This thread is permanently archived