danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any "Gossips" about Vita?

| I just want to know what is being done on Vita, its a console with a lot of potential killed by Sony itself, but that doesn't mean WE can't (any other company, even EA would have known how to explode it): porting games, 3D emulating, translating games, modding games or even porting game updates (Stardew Valley or MC are the best examples that REALLY need something like that or even GTA Chinatown Wars) maybe just stream Mobile Phones's screen to Vita like Moonlight does?

| Pretty sure it's still basically dead.

| >>521332 Well someone is working on a DS emulator, progress is unknown but we know he is still at it. Also someome else is remaking GTA Sa on Unity and porting it to Vita.

Oficcialy, yes the Vita is dead, not that Sony knew how to make it live though, this is coming from the same guys who though mini Ps1 would work because Nostalgia, if only they just ported Ps2 games to Vita it would have been a really good console, but nooo. Sony is just dumb.

| It's good for niche Japanese games and you can play a few classics on it like jet set radio, mgs and even va11-hall-a

| Sony wants the normalfag audience and the normalfags would rather play F2P mobileshit, so in the end they gave up on it. When the maker of the platform gives up on it, it doesn't really encourage third parties (outside of some indie devs) to focus on it.

Fuck $ony.

| >>521593 I feel Va11-Ha11-a on Vita is just the best way to play it, I bought a Vita last week btw, and being playing a lot of it (I wanted to play more games alongside but I have no memory left xD)
>>521603 well, PS2 has to be in top 3 of most selled console among normalfags and I feel Ps Vita could have been PS2 2, like 3DS was N64 2, but Nintendo actually exploded it, Sony just forgot they have Vita as they forget Ps4 have more games than those tey have been teasing for 10 years

| If you use Facebook, look up the Vita collectors group.

| Personally, I use my Vita almost exclusively for remote play. Better games & longer battery life than a Switch.

| Current firmware (3.70) has a private exploit, 3.67 3.68 have h-encore exploit, 3.65 & 3.60 have Ä“nso for permanent homebrew, and 3.60 has henkaku the original exploit

Retroarch has a vita version, you can run full psp firmware with adrenaline, pkgj is free shop (no pay station) if you're a pirate, we can play games on lower firmware with refood or compatibility packs (food is the name of the vita's secure processor, ask Sony not me)

| There's uncensor mods for some games too if lewds are your thing

| >>7f4340 lol yes I'm going to see right now

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1547750788

This thread is permanently archived