danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any tips on starting Dragon Ball FighterZ?

| I'm really interested in this game and picked it up for a few minutes yesterday, but even with some experience in fighting games (mostly of the Arksys-made variety) it left me more confused as anything
Really liked playing as Beerus, but I don't know what to do other than mash autocombos with some specials thrown in here or there, and I especially have no clue on how to utilize the other two characters, I'm more used to having a single character
So, any tips? Also, who's your main?

| I think a good starting point is learning the universal BNB
2M 5M jc M LL 2H H LLL (optional super)
Varies a little per character but if you try it on a basic guy like SSJ Goku you can figure out what to look for. Basically each combo can only have one jump cancel and one super dash chase (auto happens when you H after a 2H), and you want to end combos with your opponent in a sliding knockdown. Getting this under my fingers helped me start feeling like I was "really playing".

| Play Base Goku/Krillin/Yamcha.
The only way to live.

| Beerus is kinda rough in that game because you can super dash right through his orbs.
Though a neat trick to catch scrubs is throwing out the orbs that surround beerus from fullscreen and hitting them with 2H when they try to superdash through it.

| My tip is play better fighting games

| >>516263
Pffft okay. I'd say DBFZ is one of the best on the market though. And one of the only ones with active online on PC.

| >>516301
Sadly this is true. Being a fighting game fan is suffering.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1545434261

This thread is permanently archived