danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
has minecraft been on a sale ever

| i wanted to play with my US friends but i'm just a poor asian boi living in a country with low minimum wage so games are six times as expensive to me. pls help i just want to have fun with the bois thanks

| U playing on PC? Just make a Server with Offline Mode enabled and get yourself a pirated client, although as of recent updates the players wont have skins

| It will be too laggy to be fun to play anyway.

| >>513651
This, got a bunch of friends together and none of them had Mc so I just made a server with online mode = false and we could all play together with a crack, was a blast.

| >>6789e1 yea i got the name of the server property mixed up, or was it offline mode in the past? Cant remember its been too long, but I too once played with big groups of friends like that, sure brings back some memories

| I think OP's friends already own minecraft and play on a legit server. So suggesting OP to piraye won't work.

| Servers on Offline work with both legit and pirated, but as I said it'll remove the skins. Then again since OP is in Asia and his friends in the US, it may lag like a bitch

| >>c97618 unless they dont own the server ofc in that case yer fukd

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1544699600

This thread is permanently archived