danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Indie Games Worth Their Salt

| Rise To Ruins is actually quite fun

| Sorry forgot to write my question
I'm looking for a bunch of cheap, lesser known games, like the one I mentioned, to try out over the next months (since I'm taking a break from school)

So if you have any suggestions shoot

| If you're a fan of super-hardcore strategy/tactics, I recommend 7.62 High Caliber/Hard Life. Takes some getting into, but is absolutely worth it if you're a tactics buff.

For VN aficionados I simply cannot praise Kidalang (An Octave Higher, One Small Fire at a Time) or PixelFade (ACE Academy, Crystalline) enough.

There's also Bloodbath Kavkaz. It's a So Bad It's Good ripoff of Hotline Miami but the soundtrack makes it worth getting.

| Risk of Rain is an amazing action platformer with roguelike elements (aka rogue-lite), have easily put around 200 hours into it and still not bored.

| Iconoclast, and Joakim's earlier titles, Noitu Love 2 and Noitu Love.

| >>511388 Noitu Love, smallest screen ever.

| >>511388
Iconoclasts definitely. Playing through it right now, and it's an amazing game.

If it's over the next month's, Nykra should be releasing this winter, and holy fuck am I excited for that. The demo is out, and it's going to be great.

Eldritch is one that is really weird. It's good, definitely worth the low price, but after playing for a couple hours, I got tired of it. But I keep coming back to it. I'll play it for a little bit multiple times a year. I recommend it.

| Also, every single Snout Up game, even though they're free.

| 1bitheart is my life

| katawa shoujo is a really nice vn its got more than 5 routes to choose from and its very emotional, was a good experience for me, will definitely remember it for years to come, best to play it in the summer so you get the whole vibe

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1544518383

This thread is permanently archived