danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Building my X-Mas Wishlist. Recommended PS4/Switch games?

| Need help deciding, gurls. Preferably story-driven games in any genre like action or JRPG. Not the ones with just dialogue choice/QTEs.

No need for open worlds, I have enough of them.

dw if I seem greedy, I actually have the money and means to give back to my family & friends.

| Bayonetta 1 & 2, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Divinity Original Sin 2, Dragon Quest XI, Xenoblade Chronicles 2

| Oh and Yakuza 0 and Yakuza 6

| Golf Story for Switch is amazing.

| Iconoclasts. It's indie metroidvania with a surprising story. Not too long to play too

| >>493430 >>493429 haven't played DOS2, DQ11, nor XB2. The others I did play and enjoy. In fact, VC4 is my personal GOTY.

| also gurls the games I ask for need retail copies. my family is behind when it comes to digitally gifting games. :-T

| The Talos principle, portal, and secret time by that one shirtless comedian even though that's standup on Netflix.

| i know you said no open worlds, but red dead 2 is honestly a beautiful game with an amazing story, and easily GOTY in my opinion

| nier automata, dark souls 3, undertale, haven't played yet: deltarune (sequel to undertale) <3

| Fate Extella (or Fate Extella/Link, ita direct sequel)

Both are from a bigger series, but you will still be able to understand it 99% and get a more than enjoyable experience out of them as standalone games

-hack and slash
-take over sectors to win
-3 routes and 15 or so sidestories
-huge roster of Servants with their own skillsets
-great overall plot
-graphics are mediocre i guess idk

9/10 for me, really enjoyed myself and you probably will too

| Persona 5 and Yakuza 0 for PS4 definitely.

| Persona 5 - one of the best JRPGs of all time, both for story and gameplay. Nier: Automata is also a worthwhile story driven, yet action oriented game.

| I know it is not a JRPG but witcher 3 is one of the best games out there

| Persona 5, Danganronpa 1.2 Reload, etc, etc. I'm looking forward to getting a switch this christmas tho!

| Persona 5. Just play Persona 5. Kingdom Hearts too if you haven't played those. KH3 is coming soon, so now is the perfect time to catch up on the series.

| Persona 5 and the Yakuza series on PS4. Yakuza 0, Kiwami 1 and 2 specifically. Wait on 6 until either 3-5 get their remasters or pick them up on PS3. Don't skip to 6. On switch, Octopath Traveler, XBC2, and Valkyria Chronicles are all good. There is also FFXV pocket and Wasteland 2

| Bad dragon chance flared xl

| DJMAX Respect
The World Ends with You
Tetris Effect

| >>496477 I played all the Yakuza games except for Dead Souls and the ones set in feudal Japan. I love them to bits!

| >>496549 IMO Dead Souls got entirely too much hate. It's actually the game that introduced me to the series. Haven't tried the JPN exclusive ones yet. Holding out for the day they either get and English translation or I go full weeb and Rosetta Stone my way through them.

| Night in the Woods

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1544076067

This thread is permanently archived