danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
RUINER

| Love the game, and feel like the a e s t h e t i c really fits here, so what do you say gurls, wanna kill some creeps? \(*×*)/

| Appricated just strated Ruiner but it has become one of my favorite games of all time

| I thought it would be kinda like Hotline Miami but it has its own feel, which is a good thing but i still need more Hotline Miami in my veins

| I know, it is allmost as if top down games are required to have magnificent and intense gameplay.
I love the simplicity from these games and that arcade vive they have.

| I went into the game expecting hotline Miami, what I got was a hot hacker girl calling me puppy...

Guess I have a new fetish

| >>492070
hey puppy >:)

| I love the style of this game, but I can never bring myself to sit down and play twin stick shooters at home. I really hope RUINER gets ported to switch

| I feel it's a bit too short and towards the end of the game there is just this loop with no story/dialogue that gets very boring and on a second playthrough you breeze through it. Don't get me wrong I love the game and it's amazing, I just thing it could have been longer

| >>a7bca6 the game is actually suprisingly better played with keyboard and mouse imo

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1543496423

This thread is permanently archived