danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Recommend me some visual novels

| Mostly yaoi/yuri and in English, japanese is fine if there's little to care about the plot

| >implying there are any good Yuri VN's
We yuri lovers are starved for good content... Barely scraps for us, and even that is mostly schoolgirl-shit with no real complexity...

| Katawa Shoujo

| >>475372 i think the one with twin sisters with yandere potential was okay-ish, but that's just a niche thing and the plot was meh

| >>475374 is this a kenji route reference?

| >>077cdc the only route

| Bible black

| >>475398 true

|

| Hoshizora no Memoria is pretty lit so far

| H I G U R A S H I
AND U M I N E K O
Very light hearted vns you should definrtely play them

| >>477079 yeah, light as the small bombs in a stomach, that's for sure
Though I guess I should finish higurashi, took a long pause

| Va-11hall-a is pretty good

| >>077cdc
At least give him the name gaylord. It's "tsui yuri" otherwise known as "sisterly bliss". If you want more sisterly yuri "Love Ribbon" is also good but it's western so take that as you will.

| Started reading kara no shoujo, seems like a detective mystery but a girl has the hots for another in it for a scene.

| Innocent grey's flowers series seems like a nice yuri. Been meaning to read it for some time now, but I'm reading something else atm.

| Nekopara series but ironically :^)

| If my heart had wings <3

| I want a yuri vn about lesbian bdsm that is consensual and loving, with good characterization and story arcs

| Fuck that gay bullshit, go play Sekien no Inganock right now.

| Not sexual or lesbian, but give World End Economica a try. Mahoutsukai no Yoru is really good, though the TL isnt finished yet...

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1543172656

This thread is permanently archived