danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
why is league "bad"?

| why?

| I'm assuming you mean League of Legends? Stale barebones gameplay and toxic community.

| Depends down to the person, most MOBA and competitve communites that have an easly gateway to entry, but high skill ceiling have these kinds of stuff. League garnered that reputation because of initial surge of popularity in the years between 2010-2015.

| Its Dota over simplified
And i don’t like dota
So I’d say league is horrific

| Buy the same items
Play the same characters
Run the same lanes
Kill the same people
Use the same skills
Rinse and repeat

| The gameplay and game design is incoherent. Bugs plague the game. The game itself encourages toxicity (thanks esports). They apparently failed at finding the definition for an ELO system.
LoL wasn't always this bad (never amazing though), but it was killed by esports and competition (because money)

| The people are some of the meanest you could come across

| The people are crap.

| I stopped playing for all the reasons above but still remember sona's tits

| One bad player (or even a good player having a bad day) can cause a snowball effect allowing the other team to win easily, but one good player can only do so much if his teammates aren't cooperative. This makes it extremely easy to blame others for your own mistakes, which is why the game is so goddamm toxic.

| mobas are borings, you basically play the whole game on 3 paths, pushing or defending.
that make it viable for a esport but its just still fucking boring.

| Its bad in the same way as Overwatch

| I like league.

| I stopped playing after the beta due the shitty community and it has never ipmroved. Its not the people really just the nature of the game

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1542309256

This thread is permanently archived