danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Best PS Vita games

| What are some of the best games on the PS Vita, and should I buy one? I already own a 3DS, Switch and PS4, and I love RPGs. Some games I'm already looking at are Persona 4, Dragon Quest Builders and Danganronpa.

| >3DS
>Switch
>PS4
I dunno fam, seems like you're already set for life

| Ys memories of celceta
Freedom wars

| Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana

| Oreshika, Freedom Wars, Muramasa Rebirth, Odin's Sphere, Neptunia Series, Demon Gaze, Soul Sacrifice Delta, and Toukiden series

| Persona 4 Golden, the Persona 3-5 Rhythm games, a bunch of other Rhythm games, DanganRonpa, 2046:Read Only Memories, Va-11 Hall-a

| my tastes are pretty niche but
zero escape: the nonary games, steins;gate, danganronpa, utawarerumono and punchline if you're into VNs, disgaea, (2 for psp/pc is the one with the least broken end game content, 5 (since you've got a switch/ps4) is probably a good entrypoint for newcomers. 4 is still fun though) persona and trillion: god of destruction if you're into jrpgs

4ch has a pretty decent compilation of most worthwhile psvita games: https://i.4cdn.org/vg/1537803351311.jpg

| >>411597
actually I forgot most endgame issues were also fixed in disgaea d2 and disgaea 5 oops

| >>2be3c8
I already have Disgaea 5 on Switch. I'll check the link out. If I buy it I'll probably get those VNs too.

| Disgaea 4 is best disgaea
Desco/valzy magichange combo op

| Steins;Gate & 0 are pretty comfy to play on the Vita, if you haven't played them yet. The Vita has basically become a VN machine for me I find it's easier to get distracted when I play on my computer (especially with multiple monitors). Having it on a handheld focuses my attention. In that vein I'd also recommend Chaos;Child, Danganronpa/2/3, and Va11 Hall-A (obviously). There are some others I haven't playedyet as well, and more coming out (Punch Line in October).

| >>4f82c2
for other games though, definitely P4 and Gravity Rush. I actually had Gravity Rush Remastered for the PS4 first and it was still lots of fun the second time around. Lumines is also lots of fun. A friend of mine swears by the Neptunia games.

| >>411655
last time I saw someone complain about disgaea 3 and 4 they mentioned a broken damage formula and item world, have you reached the endgame yet?

| >>411728
punch line is already out in the eu

| Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1538027531

This thread is permanently archived