danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I just got a PS vita.....with 3.69

| So I knew that you could jailbreak the vita but I didn't look into it before hand, and now that I bought one I release now what my mistake was

| Rip you, if you're lucky flow might release another exploit after all the new games come out if new games require 3.69 but otherwise short of swapping motherboard or getting a new Vita you're sol

| >>410895
Haven't kept up with it since it first came out, but didn't flow say they wouldn't even try cracking the new encryption keys? Something about they got lucky to even crack it in the first place.

| >>410939 that might have been yiffan when a psn key "fell into our lap", or xyz with his "next exploit in 11 years" meme

| >>6c7019 is swapping motherboards hard to do? Also I think Flow said he would release another exploit for 3.69

| damn g/u/rl that sucks. just ordered a used vita myself. praying that the previous owner didn't update it.

| >>3e46fe best of luck, I seriously might try to change the motherboard, but I'm scared I'll break it, because I think if I pay for vita games it won't be worth what I thought I was getting

| >>411160 on Twitter he said he wouldn't but that he could, so he might after no more games are coming out

I unfortunately can't answer how hard to replace the motherboard, I'd recommend reading around r/VitaHacks and r/vitapiracy for some info though

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1537923375

This thread is permanently archived