danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
CrossCode

| If you like old school retro RPG you gonna like this game. Go buy it!! I like the game so much. It somehow reminds me to Digimon World 3.

| I bought the game yesterday and I'm about to start playing. Seems pretty good from what I've seen.

| If any of you love yourselves, get this game. It plays like a dream

| I've been eyeing this one for a while, confirmation that it's worth it is nice

| If you think it's bad you have big gàe

| Been playing it for a couple of hours now, aside from some crashes, it's pretty fucking good! Best indie game I've played in a long while.

| >>410828 the devs posted a way to fix the crashes. Check it out

| Crashes? Weird, never had any crashes when I played the beta. Guess it's a release thing, now that it's released I'm really looking forward to when I have time to play it.

| Is it actually finished now? Been following this game for years now and I haven't checked back in a while. Knew they were close.

| Played it about a year or something back, when they were far from finished. Absolutely loved it. Got 20 something hours in, and really want to play the finished thing.

| Shame that on my laptop the fps was far from high and stable. Still, I'll probably get it sooner or later. It's just that good.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1537872180

This thread is permanently archived