danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Sukeban Games Japanese or Venezuelan

| So I've recently looked at a few pics of N1rv-Ann-A and it seems as though the demo of the game is in Japanese, yet Sukeban games is considered to be a group of Venezuelan guys. Are they Venezuelan yet actually know Japanese really well? Or do they have a local translator, which is still fine. I'd assume so because even VA-11 Hall-A has an option to select the language as Japanese and mostly likely wouldn't halfass all of it using like google translate.

| They have a translator

| They're Venezuelan weebs.

| Venezuela is the second Japan.

| >>409909
Not to be a party pooper, but it's Brazil. It has the largest Japanese community outside of Japan.

| >>409933
Brapan?
>>409909
Japazuela?

| >>409897 va-11 was made by 2 guys + 1 for music, in Venezuela, in English, then translated, it's possible they choose to write this one in Japanese to capitalize on the market there but I'd think it's unlikely

| >>46ace2 why unlikely? I imagine they have a little more budget than before VA-11. They could certainly hire a translator (doesn't even nees to be in Venezuela) to sell the game in Japan, if none of them already know jap, since internet is what keeps them alive. I'm from Brazil and I learned english by myself despite being ridiculously poor.

| >>410179
Does being poor have anything to do with learning if the knowledge is available for free on the internet?

Not trying to put you down or anything. It just seems like an odd statement to make.

| They are from Venezuela, but still no Spanish translation

| >>410182
You know, that is pretty interesting. I guess it's just not worth the investment.

A japeneae translation WOULD be pretty worth it. They have a lot of fans in Japan

| >>410182 Spanish translation would require them to rewrite a lot of jokes and references, hence why they decided it was more trouble than it's worth.

| >>410179 I meant unlikely in reference to the original script being in Japanese, it's possible, but I feel like they are more likely to write in English as that's what language they appear to use the most and what language the first game was

| >>410219 >>410254 I know, there are some references that may not be understood (For example: I am from Spain and I have to tell my friends some meanings of the jokes) and I know that a Japanese traduction will be much profitable than a Spanish one, thought doesn't mean isn't a "fun" fact

| If you call fun watching the paint dry obviously

| >>410113
BRAPAN for all the thicc hapa girls

| >>410179 You're are not alone buddy, me too, Brazillian, poor as fuck and learned english on my own, god bless video games, the internet, music etc.

| >>ec4de7
>>bfceaa
Should meet up and have hot steamy sex

| >>411350 unless you two are hot chicks, I'm not into it.

| >>409933
Weeb from Brazil here, can confirm.
>>411255
Me too! God bless the video games and the internet!
>>411350
With our present coin value you can join too, for cheap.

| >>bfceaa here. Hey, boys are fine if they're fembois.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1538046809

This thread is permanently archived