danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
#DontForgetGravityRush

| Anyone else here a fan of Gravity Rush? It's easily one of my most favorite games.

A shame that servers won't be around for ever. It's fun playing treasure hunts with other people

| I loved it so much. My favorite game too.

| Games amazing, second one is also top tier. I still haven't finished the second game yet, I just lost track of time but I'll definitely get back to it soon.

| I'm too poor to afford ps4

| >>362383 oh you should! especially if you progress further enough to unlock the other gravity styles.

| I really hope Playstation keeps the servers after all this

| >>362981
Yeah I can't that far! Actually almost finished it, I'm going to start from scratch.

| I got that far *

| >>086f00
Not like matters, you dont need an connection for GR2. Most games like Destiny will be literally unplayable.

| I forgot Gravity Rush.

| kat is hot

| >>363192 true. but still, there's something special about passing along photos with players during treasure hunts.

| ive wanted to play this a lot but cant seem to justify getting a ps4 for like 3 games, feel like ill just never get to it unless an irl friend happens to own it

| Haven't played the yet but cause no Ps4, but they both look cool and if nothing else I'd definitely like to get the Kat Figma

| I dont hsve a ps4 but itd be my msinteason to get one the mysic is breathtaking

| Falling was always dangerous, wasn't it?
But what if the game is about falling intentionally?
This game is fantastic.
There's no other game that made me feel so free to explore.

| Already forgotten that wasted potential.

| >>364149 couldn't have said it better myself.

| >>364541 I wanted to say the whole thing, but the review died with my old Facebook profile. Got zuck'd.

| >>364541 the part that made me feel that first, was when I was fighting with some random enemies, and a health drop fell out of the island.
I jumped really thinking "Shit, what have I done?" Then just reverted gravity and got back to the island kicking some nevi's eye.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1531893700

This thread is permanently archived