danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What are you playing, g/u/rls?

| I'm playing Yakuza 6. Splatoon 2, and Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together. How about you?

| Rivals of aether, Insurgency, Risk of Rain, Celeste, Cave story and, I've recently went on a playthrough of the metal gear solid series.

| Replaying Dragon Age Inquisition and Persona 5 currently on friggin nightmare difficulties
rip ;-;
Also Long Live the Queen and Enter the Gungeon

| Terraria, Pokemon Platinum (I got my first ever DS 2 days ago), multiplayer Source games

| Playing SMITE w/ buddies on occasion, but Onrush, Lethal League, BallisticNG, and Touch My Katamari.

| Nier:Automata. WAY better than expected. I really thought 2B's ass was the selling point. Thank god I was wrong.

| My friend duped me into playing World of Warcraft so I've been spending a lot of time doing that. It's alright, better than I expected actually, but they made it too homogeneous imo.

| >>361921 I love Long Live the Queen. Some fucked up shit's in that game and you can save the world with the power of music.

| Mainly Hearts of Iron IV and FTL, but I'm also an osu! addict (trying to get to that 5digit before the end of the holidays)

| Mostly western style RPGs. Divinity original sin 2 is really good and I just finished my sixth playtrough of VTMB.

| I can't stop playing Hollow Knight right now. It's so fucking good, from the exploration to the atmosphere to the platforming and controls. I really want to pick up Prey soon though and this game is holding me hostage.

| >>362091 The original Prey or the new one?

| Pillars of Eternity, XCOM 2, BattleTech, Ni No Kuni 2 and the occasional Sims 4.

| Celeste. I didn't have the time to check it out back then. Great game so far.

Other than that, nothing, unless you count guiding others as playing.

| Steep, Black Desert Online, and sometimes LoL

| >>362136
The new one, demo has me sold on how incredibly interactive and free it feels. It's a really fucking bad name choice, because I'm only just now realizing they chose the name purely because it fits, and not to reboot the IP.

That said, I still love the old Prey just fine.

| R 6 SIEEEEGEEEE

| >>362404
New Prey is fantastic, highly recommended. If you like it, give System Shock 2 a shot, Prey is basically a spiritual sucessor.

| Tales of Symphonia/Innocence.

| The Amber Throne, it's a rpg maker game and it's pretty neat. All the assets are hand drawn, the ost does a cool thing when you start a fight and the battle system is fun

| >>362835
Really? I thought it was just another shooter. I might check it out now.

| My friend got me into World of Warcraft. It's kind of boring, and I definitely feel like a huge nerd when I play it, but it's actually not that bad. I love conjuring mana brownies and snacking down. Damn, now I want some brownies.

| >>363119
I played the demo and was sold on it almost immediately. Definitely give that a look at the very least. I'm shocked how under the radar it went when the game is an entire year old and I've still heard barely anything on it buzz wise. I've also heard the DLC is pretty good too, but I've yet to give it a spin.

| i'm currently playing league at 4am and i fucking hate myself

| Paying lol is better on day time xD

| >>363355 playing league is bad at all times

| Trying to 100% monster hunter generations in preparation for mhg ultimate

| >>363366
Yeah, true that.

>>363370
You absolute madg/u/rl, you. God bless.

| >>363366 +1

| Mabinogi and VA-11 HALL-A

| R 6 SIEEEEGEEEE

| Good ol TF2, slowly getting better with the bow

| Would be onlining in a little unknown gem called Phantasy Star Online 2, but am busy with life at the moment.

| Currently playing Shining Force 1; longer game than I thought it'd be.

>>361921 Damn, best of luck.

>>c891b5 love that game, had the same thought as you.

| Tekken 7

| I bought Witcher 3 during the steam sale and I've been loving it!

| Modded Skyrim!

| Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time

| >>361855
> Rivals of Aether
Muh sister.
I've been playing a lot of ICEY on my GPD XD. I'm absolutelt sure that device made this game way more enjoyable than it would have been. I ran in to the survival area and have been having a ball with it.

| I am playing Hatoful Boyfriend.
I am not liking it, but lets finish it ;_;

| I can't stop playing death road to canada somebody help me please.

| Im playing hollow knight and goeing crazy

| Replaying DR UDG and Slay The Spire

| Nothing but octopath traveller for the past 2 days

| Mgs1

| Slay the spire

| Hero's might and magic 3

| Persona 5 and Fortnite.

| Playin RL.

>as in Real Life™ (©Real Shit)

| Gonna sound sad AF, but I'm currently playing Girls Frontline and Soul Worker. I have other games, it's just that I'm a total loser weeb.

| Mordheim: City of the Damned, Dead by Daylight

| I'm playing quake , because i sant to remember the old times

| Pokemon green,semi-translated version (I love the retro sprites <3 ) and pokemon crystal. Both in my smartphone.

| >>365963
You're in good company then

| Monika After Story :3

| Rocket Knight Adventures

| Replaying Va-11 Hall-a and Pokemon Fire Red
I'm also playing Monster Hunter Generations with my girlfriend

| >>367233 the couple that hunts together stays together

| Gal fucking Gun 2.

|

| Do VNs count?

| Magic: The Gathering

| >>367370
Yes, why not?

| >>365963
>total loser weeb

yeah, but who isn't?

| I've been playing through all the Danganronpa games (currently on V3), MarioKart 8, R6S, Wizards of Legend, and FFXIV (Stormblood)

| be me
lvl 20
fckin weeb
playing league of legends
you fckin hate this game
but it's not enough to cut that toxic relationship
you keep losing and losing
you're not even bronze but unranked
refuse playing rankeds
because of paper-like veigars diving at 1 lvl and troll picks
want to stop playing this shit
playing on eune
fckin sad af
you really hate this game
but you can't stop playing
and what is worse
you spend money for this angery simulator
tfw you're tilted irl

| >>368321
Troll picks exist because of meta. People often want to play what is strong (statistics are *somewhat* relevant here). If "troll picks" kill morale, that really is a sign that players expect something static and boring out of the game. Always building the same stuff, with the same statistics in mind, with the same team roles all the time, is just really boring. I don't really see any "troll" picks :/

| >>368321 just play normal games and do what you think is fun. go wild. losing normal games isn't that big of a deal anyway.
You can do that, or you can also find a different game to play to take a break from it. csgo, enter the gungeon, idk.

| >tfw no wifi so stuck to mobile connection and mobile games

| >>368936
Have you ever heard about making a Wi-Fi Hotspot? Basically, you use your mobile data as if it was Wi-Fi, and whare it with your other devices.

| >>369038 uh yeah, but what does that have to do with mobile gaming if i can just switch mobile data on

| Dark Souls 2. It's so refreshingly good after playing shitty DS3

| I'm playing with my dicc

| >>361821
Cant stop playing Nier:Automata
Also some VNs and replaying Life is Stange in the meantime.
>>366534
This anon is a man of culture.

| >>369068
You said you can only play mobile games due to lack of Wi-Fi, which is incorrect.

| Costume quest 1 and 2, got them in Double Fine Sale

| The Witcher 3, Bravely Second, and Enter the Gungeon

| >>369454 I'll repeat myself
tfw no wifi so stuck to MOBILE CONNECTION and mobile games?

| are you fuckinh blunt minded you can't read shit

| Juggling Yakuza 6, Nier Automata and Bbtag all at once

| >>361855
>Cave story
My girl, you have a great taste

| >>369429
>Men
>The Internet

| I'm playing slap city, I have to restart va-1 hall-a, cuz I'm 2 days from getting the bad ending and I'm gonna play the legend of heroes: trail of cold steel soon, when I get some time

| I'm stuck overseas without my laptop so I'm mostly playing cytus and cyTus II

| >>370542
You don't seem too intelligent. Either that, or I'm bad at explaining. It's probably both.

| >>371846
tfw misunderstanding

| >>372052
Yeah. I believe it is.

| I'm playing this little indie game called va-11 hall-a, I doubt you've heard of it.

| >>372976
gay

| >>372976 gay gurl

| I am currently playing Moemon on emulator which is basically modded Pokémon Fire and Red

| devil may cry 4 se and tf2

| Been replaying Bloodborne, absolute masterpiece.

| MHFU and World. I just realized I've been playing just monster hunter for the past 3 months.

| I want to play something but my brain wont let me feel interest in anything..

| Been playing Heat Signature. Good fun, it just took a moment to click with.

| Hacknet, arma 3, argo, brawlhalla, melty blood, and uniel.

| Just started up Guild Wars. So far it feels pretty standard for a mmorpg but its graphics hold up pretty well and my hardware exceeds the minimums so much by this point, that its butter smooth.

| MonHun world and rivals of aether

| Yakuza 0, MHW (but I'm tempted to wait for patches tbh) and Ys: Memories of Celceta.

| >>369070
>Dark Souls 2
>Good
I see you're an uncultured swine of terrible taste. Are you going to say you like Lords of the Fallen next?

| Re-playing Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie, which are not quite as good as I remember them to be but still relatively entertaining.

| >>374252 take my advice. Either take a break from gaming for a while (possibly for a day or two), or pick out a game different than what you're used to.

| finished va-11 hall-a just recently, i replay transistor all the time, gonna go back to finishing night in the woods and still in process of playing megaman zero 2 (from mmz collection for ds), then gonna play hollow night after MUCH, MUCH ado

| Furi and Tekken 7.

| I am playing with my peepee rn

| Danganronpa. DOOP DOOP DOOP DOOP DOOP FOOP DOOP

| I'm trying to play Tales of Symphonia. Emphasis on "trying", yeah...
Been playing Girls' Frontline daily for quite a while now, though, since it's portable and doesn't take as much time.

Total number of posts: 108, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1534176904

This thread is permanently archived