danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What do you expect from SMT?

| First things first: something more elaborated than just Law/Neutral/Chaos and Press Turn.

| >>358265 because demon coop from Strange Journey is boring as fuck.

| I expect PS4 game... atlus

| dungeon crawling

| They need to be stop being so kind to neutral. Neutral has been the safe and "good" route for many of their titles. I wish they would just bamboozle people that go for neutral ending once in a while, kinda like what they did in SMT IV for law.

I don't mind the demon co-op, the worst thing about Strange Journey is that you have to pick all the moves and execute it at once. I'd like to execute moves one by one, please.

| >>358265 is this a hopes/dreams thread because that's what they've been doing for a while now and most likely will not change it. Expecting them to suddenly change up the formula in SMT V will only get you disappointed when it's released;;

>>358365 I think the new neutral ending in Strange Journey was not so safe, good, or satisfying.

| Law vs chaos. Existential philosophical exploration. Cyber punk action. Hardcore demon fighting and recruiting.

I also really like the hero+heroine dynamic the old games had, but I no longer expect it. :(

| >>358600 I've been disappointed by IV: Apocalypse, I expect more disappointment in the future. But hey, who knows, after the giddy and more light-hearted P4, I didn't expect they'd make P5 darker and more mature (from what I heard, I haven't played the game)

I haven't played the redux. I just finished replaying Strange Journey like weeks before they announced the redux lol, so I don't want to burn myself out of the game.

| A release date

| Pretty girl demons to pet me

| Fuck all of you SMT is fine the way it is. Also MHW aside from the graphics and weapons is a pile of main stream westernized trash now though it was always mainstream but still REEEEEEEEE

| >>359397
>MH
>mainstream westernized trash
What the fuck are you even on right now, mah g/u/rl?

| Also, if anything, SMT is leaning towards mainstreamish westernized trash right now with personas and IV:A (and even original IV to an extent)

| P5 darker and mature... I can debate over how much p5 was a fail on most point for hours... But yet it's a really good game. Just forget that it's a persona game from atlus and have a somewhat smt inheritance. If you put aside those expectation you may be able to really enjoy it. Sadly.

| >>359338 this

| >>359397 SMT IV was bland af, the heroine has no personality other than liking manga.

SMT IV: A
>I't not like I love you or anything!
Do I need to say more?

| A release date D:

| >>359397 g/u/rl I know where you're coming from, and yes IT IS baby's first MH, but you know what? Baby's first MH is one of the best damn MH games made in the last 5 years.

The graphics are better than ever, the monsters remain fun and distinct, and the game mechanics were not all simplified(a lot were though) but POLISHED. This is easily the most polished monster hunter of all time.

Please don't disregard the game because it's a bit easier and more accessible. It'a still great.

| Honestly SMTV will mostly likely have press turn, it's mainline so expecting anything else is hard. Playing some of the older games is still fun like digital devil saga. But the best SMT is Ronde.

| >>359890
>Digital Devil Saga
HD Remastered Collection when

| A good female protagonist.

Good female characters in general.

Hell, good characters in general. No typical anime archetype. No single-minded LAWww Caossszz people.

The law/neutral/chaos thing with the demons is fine though. They're demons.

| Killing all my friends. Conflict of ideals. A dying world pushed over the edge by the radical extremes of demons, angels, law, and chaos. Cybertech.

| Demon negotiations. I mean, that's the main reason why I decided to play nocturne in the first place

| I want to see SMT1 cast once again

| >>361470 the female characters weren't bad in Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga imo

| >>361470 Zelenin wasn't too bad either.

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1531614361

This thread is permanently archived