danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Your Relaxing Game?

| Hey gamer g/u/rls, do you ever find yourself stressed and prefer to play something you find comfy? Your proverbial garden? The game that helps you unwind better than the rest?

I felt meditative with a bullet hell or just wander around in an open world. But I think the best one for me is Gravity Rush 2. I'm a sucker for falling and photos.

What game helps you relax, g/u/rls?

| I've had this image of a game in my mind for a while. It's just the gathering part of a crafting sim game. Just going around the environment picking up stuff to use later but if there's any crafting or farming component it's really minimal.
Is there any game like that?

| Marie's room i think

| Stardew Valley is very cosy

| Breath of the wild, I take a lot of pictures in that game.

| Killing Floor 2 is therapeutic for me.

Good personal stress relief when I get into a shitty day.

|

| >>525cf6
Everytime I play killing floor 2 I get more stressed rather than relieved of it it

| Stardew Valley, Fortnite, or just whatever JRPG I'm currently playing.

| Was Brawlhalla until a while ago, salty ass fuckers ruin everything.

| FTL, Faster Than Light.
I don't know why but i can't stop playing this game.

| Paper Mario 2 is videogame comfort food.

| Darkest Dungeon, Gravity Rush and Va-11 Hall-A, are my top 3.

| Path of Exile. Just zone out clearing maps.

| >>353275 DD is one of the least relaxing games i've ever played

| Morrowind. Just wandering around and exploring Vvardenfell is so nice

| Va-11 Hall-a is pretty good too

| Euro Truck Sim 2.

| I don't know how to relax I'm stressed all the time ;-;

| Cringy JRPG.

| >>353363 hear here

| >>353343
I would say it's quite relaxing until almost all of your best characters die and you stop playing the game.

| Tekken 7 treasure battle

| >>353715
Which one, though?

| >>353965 Atelier

| Osu!

| Hearthstone, and playing meme decks

| The Binding of Isaac AB+, and Pokemon Showdown

| you all have wonderfully varied answers. it's fun reading through what helps you all ease up. uwu

| >>465b13 wholesome /v/ posting

| nekopara

| >>357282 thanks gurl

| Initial d special stage
No kidding every time i need to relax i just grab any car i feel like and blast eurobeat

| Subnautica
I find it so relaxing if you stay in the safe shallows and just focus on building and gathering resources. Byt every now and then I'll accidently wander into reaper territory and get all winded up again.

| >>359515 Same, but in my case is Assetto Corsa with touge map mods.

| Va-11-hall-a helps me releax or is it realex?, sorry i dont speak english very well

| >>359609
Eurobeat enhanced ?

| >>359903 eurobeat 2 confirmed by avex media

| >>359614
The word is literally in the title my dude. Relax.

| yoogio, both YGOPro and Dueling Book, also TF2.

| i still boot up tf2 to relax sometimes. bonus points if a friend is on and we just try to do goofy shit in a pub

| Any japanese game about high schoolers actually

| >>360971 gurl, me too

| Any plot armored as fuck male straight MC with a loli/neko/complexed generic female character, kind of game.
Im not simple man.

| Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp or Koukou Gurashi. yall almost made me type anime crossing lmao

| Journey, Flower, and ABZU. A handful of my all-time favorites, that also happen to be the definition of relaxation.

| >>362124 I played those too! Well except ABZU, I haven't gotten around to it. Yet.

| Darkest Dungeon. There's something calming about choosing the best strategy, rolling through battles, and inevitably die at the hands of the unexpected. It's like life but so unlike life.

This isn't sarcasm.

| csgo (no sarcasasm)

| Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley

| Playing meme decks on Duel links, farming in Salt Grand order and some ace attorney

| >>525cf6 dude killing floor 2 is so god damn satisfying. I could pop headshots all day as marks SS. or gunslinger.

| >>362562
It can be very relaxing...
Just the overall salt levels must be overlooked...

| Va 11 hall a, I don't know why but its relaxing

| RimWorld. idk why but ordering people around and living through stuff is kinda relaxing

| Cm3d 2

| Stardew Valley, Dramatical Murder, Boyfriend to Death, Catherine, and Final Fantasy X/X-2. Pretty much just replaying things I know I really love relaxes me, its like seeing old friends.

| Oh and Va-11 Hall-a of course, that soundtrack is wonderful.

| Age of Empires 2, and Hollow knight. abzu too

| Art Academy. Doodling scribles is relaxing.

| >>465b13 Crusader Kings 2...Romance of the Three Kingdoms (KOEI)...grand strategy games I can get lost in and even role play a little. I don't necessarily try to WIN when in comfy mode...I just zone out and protect my friends in game and try not to be crushed by the chaos.

Gives me a sense of agency in a greater world that I wish I had.

| Ratz Instagib.
There is just something really nice about flying through the air with calm DNB in the background. Shooting down opponents with laser precision. The almost nonexistent down time when you get killed really helps.

| Mabinogi, such a neat game

| Overwatch every 2D mario and Darksouls 3

| Slime Rancher for sure

Total number of posts: 65, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1531857355

This thread is permanently archived