danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Just finished Drakengard 3 [SPOILERS]

| So, uhm... can someone enlighten me on something?
I know the flower is a curse, but how exactly did it come in contact with zero and why did it chose her?
Also where does it come from?
There's so much stuff i still can't understand.

| welcome to the Taroverse where everything and nothing makes sense at the same time.

if you pray for Yoko Taro to answer these questions he will visit you at night and do so. If you can just watch all these videos explaining everything.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLI1L9JVl6TFdwfvKUuebNp_zOAL5XXDT5

| >>290543 oh... god.
Fuck me.
I played drakengard 1, 3, NIER, and Automata, but the ones that gave me most problems were D1 and 3.

| The answer to that is in a novella short story about Zero's origin. She was an orphan who eventually got thrown into prison. That's when she saw the flower before she died and it possessed her.

As for where the flower itself comes from, well I still don't know. But at least we know it's the larva form of grotesquaries. They are Drakengard's interdimensional eldritch abominations. So basically like something out of the Cthulu mythos.

| Yoko Taro's stories are not to be understood. They are to be experienced.

Tho, yeah, the side stories are there if you need more story

| I wish I could contribute since I didn't have the console to play beyond 1 and 2. Underrated series, story wise

| OP The flower actually merged with her body to save her from dying giving her power and in exchange spreading its virus.

| The flower itself came from the depths of earth.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1527166727

This thread is permanently archived