danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
E3 Hype/Predictions

| Honestly I just want to see what the deal is w/ "Shdows Die Twice" also hype to see smash bros ans othe nintendo stuff~ How about u guys??

| I am excited for Smash Bros yeah, I hope devolver press conference will be even crazier, Death Stranding hype is also real

| Death stranding and cyberpunk 2077 confirmed bitchzzzzzz!!!1 Also kind of interested in what microsoft is going to do, they are in a position where they are constantly trying different things,if not successing in many. I'm sure we are going to see some news from the last of us 2 and the studio that gave us hirorizon zero dawn

| I'm really curious to see what FromSoft is going to do next , i hope "Shadows Die Twice" was a trailer for a new IP .

| I'm hoping that they announce a new Dead or Alive fighting game

| I'm hoping konami is going to drop a new coded arms game or at least an HD remake

| People still care about e3?

| I want something fresh and new. Be it the way they do things or new IPs.

| I just want to know more about that new halo title, to see if they mess it up again or not

| >>290662 if Kojima shows up it's all worth it

| I want new info on "the last night"...

| i'm waiting more info on shenmue 3 and death stranding

| >>290711 Me too

| I only care about Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima, both on Sony's conference so it's the only one I'm gonna watch

| I am going to buy a PS4 only to play Death Stranding fucking Sony and your exclusive titles (and bloodborn but this is an older game).

| Wait wasn't Death Stranding going to be a movie?

| >>291723 Every Hideo game could be a movie, but no he is making a hype game

| I'm hoping for Elder Scrolls VI.

| highkey hoping for animal crossing switch

| new leak from E3
https://tinyurl.com/y9h44clx

| FFVII? FFVII everyone?

| >>79a999 me too, but then I think about their stance on mods lately, and I'm immediately turned off.

| Sans in smash

| >>292021 confirmed to be coming later than 2021, they didn't even started to develop it

| >>291738 I only see shelfies of himself with some voice actors presented directed and produced by Hideo Kojima, there is not even gameplay teased, how can you say its a hype game when you don't even know how its going to be played?

| I'm looking forward to seeing the Devolver Digital presentation. I have heard that it's going to be even more chaotic and awesome than the one from previous year

| >>292425 ever heard of no man sky? That's how hype works. You give vague shit and let people run with their imagination.

| >>292847 at least with NMS they show the game in engine and the few gameplay features the (trully) had (at least that game is supposed to be 100% gameplay)

| >>292864 well, those thing got no man sky tons of award and "best game ever" claim, even before it came out. Even got its creator invited to national TV talkshows just to talk about this nerdy topics that mainstream media always shy away from

While death stranding and its trailer get the game hype (not as much, compared to no man sky)

It's the same stuff, just in smaller scale.

| Hideo Kojima is a genius everyone knows that, there isn't a bad game he directed. That's why everyone threw money to him when he left "that" company to make a new game.

| >>293158 highly doubt Policenauts was that good, and people doesn't even know Boktai is a thing. Also you can't do a bad game if you don't release it or you don't explode it (Silent Hills 3 | every Metal Gear which got spin-off not spin-off from 2, 3, 4 and a little of 5 (if he didn't leave Konami we would be having 6 more games that wouldn't have a Final Boss))

| >>293242 Policenauts is considered classic VN for a good reason. It's really good

| >>291881
I’m also hoping for AC for the switch as well as a cute AC skinned switch like they did for the 3DS XL. I haven’t bought a switch yet for that reason.

| I JUST WANT A MOUNT & BLADE: BANNERLORD RELEASE DATE FFS

| Oh and more about SMTV would be nice too

| >>293410 Assasin's Crossing?
Wait now that Nintendo and Ubisoft are so friends maybe an AC x AC wouldn't be imposible lol

| >>d44733
Animal Crossing, you sill g/u/rl

| I really really really REALLY would like to hear about Devil May Cry, if DMC5 gets announced I will be the happiest person alive.
Aside from that news on Cyberpunk 2077 would be appreciated.

| >>295778 they announce devil mc cry, featuring bastardized dante instead

| >>293866 I would love to see Assassin's Crossing

| >>14bac6 I would love to play a DMC happening after 4 and before 2 .

Total number of posts: 41, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1527258250

This thread is permanently archived