danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Skyrim - need help

| Some reson the swimming animation is playing on land and it glitchs abit, other then that it flashes the screen.
Am using realvision end, it happens when the quest that fight over the whiterun. Other then that I played on that save for 142 hrs long. Any one know how to fix it?

| Enb...

| Ye enb sorry

| The gods know what you've done

| OP i know what it is just give me some time to find a solution.By the way there is an easy way to have the riding horse animation of land to the water by just dismounting and mounting in the water.An old glitch the may have patched it.

| Update itttt. That's a old outdated bug that they fixed long ago. BUT before you do play with the restoration potion glitch to break the game and the book thing glitch (don't feel like failing to spell)

| have you tried saving or reloading or closing the game and starting it up again?

| It happens frequently on the old versions because Bethesda makes somewhat broken games XD

| No fix. It's a feature.

| OP one of the things that worked at least from me is changing the frequency of my monitor from 144-120 to 75-60.

| play oblivion instead

| get an fps capper, skyrim breakd at anything more than 60

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1527175732

This thread is permanently archived