danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Black ops 4 wont have a single-player and their reason why is bs

| The current narrative they're spinning is that "oh well nobody plays the single player, so we just didn't develop it" although leaks suggest otherwise

YongYeah covers this really well in his video here >>>https://youtu.be/J7TNIFwQzN0

What do you guys think?

| Eh save them money I guess. Doesn't work for the format though, when you'll have to buy another one in 2 years. Its not a overwatch or rainbow 6.

| No body played the last campaign because they called it black ops 3 but did not continue the black ops story line. Can they stop calling it black ops if its not black ops but a new call of duty title seriously, black ops is the story no just a franchise for milking

| I'm actually surprised call of duty is still going after so many iterations of 'more of the same'. I don't think it's still the powerhouse it used to be, but it's still pretty impressive in a way.

| Its sad to know that, black ops actually had an interesting story for an fps

| >>288276 Activision set expectations for BO3, but it feels like they're much lower than what they should be with BO4, which to this day, I still think they should use IV instead of IIII.

I don't feel like BO3 improved on the story massively as BO2 did, if BO4 is gonna be multiplayer only they may as well just scrap the Black Ops series entirely.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1526905704

This thread is permanently archived