danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any Fire Emblem fans here?

| Anyone else here play this series? My favorite is Conquest and I regularly play FEH

| I like shadow dragon

| Shadows of Valentia is my fav

| I loved shadows of valentia and I want to play the original ones

| Favorite is the Blazing Blade but I like the new stuff too.

| I only started playing Shadows of Valentia recently, and it's super fucking fun! It might be the best tactical fame I have ever played. I also have FE Warriors, but that's more like Warriors, and less like FE.

| Only played sacred stones, funnest game i had at that point of my life.

| Shadows of Valentia is my fav for sure.

| they say no one plays fire emblem for the gameplay

guess im no one

| I've only played the 3DS ones, but I love them.

| >>288016
If someone actually just wanted some fanservice game, they wouldn't pick Fire Emblem. Playing hardcore tactical RPGs not for the gameplay is just dumb.

| >>288016
I guess I'm no one too. Gameplay is what pulls me towards FE.

| Conquest. It's really tough so I enjoy it.

| Yes. I played through/loved Awakening. Played through Shadow Dragon and thought it was good.
More than halfway through the GBA one with Lyn, but it's taking more forever to get back to.
Also bought Birthright and Echoes, but I'm having a hard time getting into them...
I was a decent way into the Path of Radiance, but my GC started dying.
Maybe I should just focus on the GBA one for now.
Great series.

| >>288288
After the GBA one, I highly recommend Echoes.

| Played every game in the series. I don't like fates and awakwning very much and I had mixed feelings about echoes mainly because I really hated gaiden. I hope we get more games like echoes going forward though the art was great and the new story elements (Berkut mainly) were great.
My favorite games are the Tellius games.

| I am a tellius fan, FE in general = old and gross or eewy animu tropes

| >>288301 I did start Echoes, but I felt kinda bored with the first section of the game. But I mainly put it to the side since I would've had too many FE games going at once.

| >>288748 Wow. You're so cool.

| >>288748
Yeah! Tell those weebs what's up!

| >>e0781f fates and awakening were disappointing and overly cliché and the non-gameboy/tellius games were too full of old clunky gameplay.

| >>289550
Yuck! Retro games! I'm totally with you dude! Only old people play that shit lol!

| My fav is still sacred stones (first onde), even knowing about its flaws

| Y no Lynn as playable character in smash? Sakurai plz.
Anyway, loved the gba one, looooved the pixel art and badass animation, made me a sucker for eye candy like that. Liked the gamecube one because Ike is badass, would've loved to see this sequel with Stephan as main protag. I must do the old ones I know, especially 4. Actually trying to finish awakening but settled on hard difficulty like a mad man, it's going to take a while.

| >>290573
The fun thing with Fire Emblem is the hard difficulty though. If you don't play on hard, it's basically just slightly tactical eye candy(which of course is fine).

| >>290573
The fun thing with Fire Emblem is the hard difficulty though. If you don't play on hard, it's basically just slightly tactical eye candy(which of course is fine).

| >>290585
Ehhh, Echoes was honestly decent on Normal.

| >>290765
I haven't played it on normal, but I'm currently playing it on hard, and it feels so fucking good to win.

| The first one on the GBA is my favorite, was just the first one I played though. The fights in conquest are great although the story is iffy. Echoes is real nice until you realise that short of protagonist death, it's impossible to lose.

| I gotta say, Shadows of Valentia is probably the most fun one I've played. Fates was pretty wild with the shit you could do with your units in terms of Skill Inheritance, but SoV is a much better game overall.

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1527083007

This thread is permanently archived