danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The only game I play these days is Minecraft. Any suggestions for other open world sandbox games?

| Just like the title says. I play MC a lot but an getting burned out. I'm not into RPGs or military type games. I just want open world where I can explore. Gotta be PC though, I am too poor to own a console

| Could emulate BotW, that's a pretty good game

| Don't Starve

| Cube world, but you are gunna have to pirate it, and it'll never get an update.

| play real games pls

| No man's sky

| Starbound? You can build if you want, but it's mainly about exploring new planets and whatever

| Have you played Terraria?

| >>ac3ce5 I have not!

| Minetest

| I second getting Starbound and/or Terraria. I really enjoyed Minecraft and both of them kind of rekindled that feeling I had when I first played mc.

| >>e0623c I'll def look into Starbound. Thx!

| >>285924
Terraria is not quite open world tho...

| >>286619 how isn't it?

| Tetris

| >>286538 starbound will definitely be worth your time, especially if you're into lore-heavy games. SB has a metric ton

| Cardboard life.

| Rust, ark survival evolved, or Conan exiles. The community is shit and toxic, but you can sometimes find genuinely nice people on there.

| Dragon quest builders

| Have you ever enjoyed a truly vast, interactive open world? How about spoken with hundreds of unique NPCs with their own dialogue and interests? Ever seen a mountain and just wanted to climb it? In Skyrim, that's all possible and more. You can climb it. You can do whatever you want and go wherever you want. I highly recommend this groundbreaking title that you can literally play forever. Skyrim.
-Not Todd

| Terraria. It's starbound but it didn't get worse and worse with every update

| >>07d119 great tip, I'll look it up and see if my computer can play it

| >>288754 Go right ahead. Post was a Todd Howard meme though.

| Have you tried minecraft? It sounds like exactly what you're looking for.

| >>07d119 I don't know who Todd Howard is

| >>9c6c94 great idea

| How about you play real life

| >>7e178e Real life is too expensive, it's pay to play constantly. $1400/mo for my shitty studio apartment, $115/mo bus pass, $60/mo food, $250/mo for health insurance, $99/mo for internet, have good job that pays about $2000/mo. Ain't much $$$ left for fun or socializing. I'm literally poor despite my okayish income.

| >>289264 You sound like you live in a city. Maybe try reprioritizing your money when spending and find ways to make money extra

| >>7e178e yep, blame me for the outrageous rents in this city. $1400 is "cheap" here, good luck finding something less expensive that still has bus access. It's not like I can move to the country or a small town, my profession keeps me in large West coast cities.

| >>289271 What’s your profession?

| Play Minetest.

| >>289264 I feel your stress

| Witcher
Gothic
Wow
Legend of Zelda botw
Russia horror 1018

| Mount and Blade: Warband

| Subnautica is pretty good too, survival kinda openworld with a great story akd atmosphere

| How about Kabuki Quantum Fighter for the NES?

| NES? That's a name I've not heard in a long time

| terraria. that game is badass once you continue on playing.

| terraria. that game is badass once you continue on playing.

| Terraria (2D Minecraft but its nice), Rust (is good rated), Garry's Mod (its not open world but its in some way too creative). Minetest (open-source? if i remember well, minecraft with good modifications. for example minecraft where aren't blocks but sphere. BDO, Metin 2 are Open-World MMORPG but maybe you can love it. The legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild (Wii U/Switch) but i heared that you can play it with cemu.

I hope you will find your finded game ^^

| Not sure if it's quite what you're looking for, but Garry's Mod maybe?

Total number of posts: 42, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1526996222

This thread is permanently archived