danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The World Ends With You

| Remember to play it if you haven't yet

| And remember to land an ear to the soundtrack

| It sounds familiar, is it a VN?

| Soon as it's out on Switch I'm gonna yell its name to all my friends who have the Switch

| >>191499
It's a ds game that's pretty good but insanely overrated.

| Looking forward to the Switch release, never finished it on DS for no good reason.

| remember that jupiter of the monkey is the best brand

| Ah if its ds I might pick it up sometime. I don't own a switch, but ds graphics kinda suck. I mean its what you get with a handheld, but it still kinda feels bad.

| 70$ on Switch, I don't see it fair being a port from the mobile version

| Wait seriously? $70? The heck Nintendo? The original DS one cost me around $20. Glad I still have it, case and everything.

| >>192242 you got a source on that price?

| Yep, in Amazon is listed like that and in any other platform or shop that will sell it

| >>192736 it better come with an art book, soundtrack, or steel book case if it cost that much.

| I don't know what's better, is it the DS version or the Phone version of this game. I played the DS version, but not the Phone version. What version is better?

| The phone version has better resolution in images (totally noticable in the hub world), and control is adapted as of course our mobile phones don't have two screens like the DS to play at the same time

| >>194026
Battle system is completely gimped in the phone version - your partner is only there for assist moved instead of being a second character you control at the same time -, but the phone version has better song quality and art. Depending on how the Switch version handles mixing touch screen controls with buttons in combat it has a good shit at being the definitive version.

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1521588267

This thread is permanently archived