danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I don't like competitive games

| Does anynyan else feel the same? I'm not good at them because I don't want to put in hours when it feels like the nature of the community is toxic... Others get angry, I get angry, some people egg you on, and it's all kinda overly harsh imo.

| I like competitive game that have a non-competitive mode. Got no qualms against people who do competitive though. That drive to get good feels pretty nice when you have it.

But yeah, toxic community is the worst

| I've never played a competitive game with a super toxic community like I hear about in other games, so I dunno.
I guess I don't want to try those games because I hear the community is toxic, so yeah for the most part I don't like competitive games.

| Honestly, same. I can't even handle PVP in MMOs, which is why PVE-focused FFXIV is my favourite.

| You won't get better with time if you figured the game max you'll get is 1-2% increase, you have to figure out why are others better. I played csgo for ages only to mostly stay in gold. You need your space and gear to compete. I think.

| If you feel like the community is toxic, try Quake Champions, best community I have encountered regarding competetive shooters

|

| Feel the same, it's bearable if you can Coop with friends who just wanna play for playings sake

| Only play competitive games with friends, and when there is a toxic guy I usually do a stupid voice and mock them the whole time

| >>190221
>anynyan
>toxic
End yourself

| I don't like competitive games either. Hate pvp.

| Why not try Arma? They got a good community there called shacktac who focuses on serious teamplay pve games, non toxic but stric on their discipline.

| What do you gurls think of the FGC? Any game youd consider putting up with the community for?

| >>480571
Seems like it could get pretty toxic based on how seriously they take a video game

| >>191959 yeah that's the thing I have the biggest problem with too, getting too emotionally invested in a thing like that

| Play Overwatch and League of Legends. You'll become numb to it all soon enough.

| >>191954
I love the fgc actually. Competitive communities in games like mobas and fps everyone thinks they're hot shit because they can just blame the team for everything. Fighters are 1 on 1 so everyone talks trash and laughs but they're a lot more humble in the grand scheme of things. Plus the commentary on matches is always gold.

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1521500755

This thread is permanently archived