danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Has a game ever change you?

| have you ever finished a game and the plot,thems,etc. ever been so strong or commpeling it has change you in any way?

| Well, some made me change the way I see games, but I don't think any made me change the way I am with others in a significant enough way. At best, I could have deep conversations about life, but that's it.

| I don't like socializing, but I decided to give it a shot since it was so much fun in the persona games. It wasn't fun.

| >>189704 Maybe is because there is no TV murders or Hitler in the mix.

| Final Fantasy XV made me 15% more weeb

| Don't they all, even if it's in a tiny little way?

| strangely, kindred spirits on the roof changed me. no idea how.

| Yes

| Night in the Woods
Yeah, it's very good game, and, yeah, it's changed me, i think.
I start love my friends more much after this game

| Persona 5. I played it religiously during a very important time in my life. I listen to the OST sometimes and it still hits me pretty hard. I can't bring myself to finish the story because I don't want those memories to come back to me just yet. Maybe someday

| game called va11halla made me download a phone app and i didnt have the app before i played so thats change

| Fallout 3. Changed my gaming style completely. Went from being a religious Sims fan to a Bethesda Fanboy. Sunk ~2000 hours into it over the years and have never regretted it. It also got me into Fallout, PC gaming, modding, and even a bit of programming.

| >>190884
Whoa me too

| Every game you play changes you, whether you acknowledge it it or not.

| Valhalla did in a way, it encouraged me to stop thinking every problem I had was unique and to open up more to others.

| I watched a full play through of Persona 4 and I have brought it, but it did come to my knowledge at a time I was struggling to cope with my feelings. After watching it all I had felt like that feeling had gone. It means a lot to me.

| before the fandom exploded Undertale made me want to be nicer and more genuine

| Magic Pengel: A Quest for Color made me a better artist.

| >>191027 amen

| Doki Doki Literature Club made me question what is real and what isn't. Also, made me have a waifu crisis

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1521577743

This thread is permanently archived