danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Would someone explain the charm of FEH?

| I'm kinda interested, but not enough to actually try it and play. How is it for you? And would you mind explaining those IV stuff?

| u uh get ur fe waifus

| what's FEH?

| Feh is Fire Emblem Heroes, and the appeal is the same as FGO basically. The game's fine on it's own but if you like it you might want to check out actual Fire Emblem games, as this is a pocket edition and actual games have much more depth in almost every aspect

| Mobile game but strategy rpg w/ waifu teams

| >>189624
That is my problem with the game. The art looks nice and you have characters from every game, but everything else, compared to the other games, feels like the diet soda version. Things like the combat system, dialogues and levels are much better in the originals.

| I thought it's more a gacha collecting game with some lite strategy thrown in for the heck of it?

Obviously not the first thing you think of if you want actual RPG or actual strategy game

| >>189713 ofc, that's the point of mobile game... you spend less effort and budget, get more money from the microtransaction

| As someone who played the game religiously for a year and then dropped it the game is completely and totally fanservice for people who already love the series and characters. I played every fire emblem game and it was just enjoyable for me to see all those characters getting love again and getting a decent time killer out of it was just a bonus.

| It's good for time killing,almost all char art is good and the gacha rate is not as painful as the other gacha games

| There isn't one it's a very very shallow version of normal FE

| CUTE LITTLE GIRLS!!!

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1521595293

This thread is permanently archived