danger/u/
Dark Soul 2 is fun

| I'm not tryna start any "which Souls game is best" garbage thread, but I do wanna appreciate this game cause I'm having an amazing time with it

It's such a unique game!! I'm loving this world so far, and I honestly really like the overall feel of the gameplay. The level design is also really fun. I love how different the places feel, even if some are a bit fucky (Iron Keep hate is valid)

I just like the creativity of it tbh, the people who made it were having fun and it shows

| Peak fromsoft frfr

| I should finish DS1 sometime

| Dark Souls has trained us well

| >>1030646
DS1, DS2 and Bloodborne back to back was crazy, they were popping off

>>1030657
Definitely. Especially if you have the DLC or a version that includes it

>>1030669
I'm honestly in love with how this game plays with the design of DS. Like, the way it uses the habits and preconceptions most would have from the first one to bait you or do essentially, like, comedy through the game design

| I heard you play as a bad guy in blood born and both those things are scary

| >>1030686
Only if you play as a guy silly. If you play as a woman then you're smart and cool and good

| >>1030689
Yay! :D

| we cock dick balling

| somehow in this sick and twisted world they think its okay to make safe mid (ds3) rather than make something good but different

| >>1030934
Yk, I'm honestly a DS3 defender as well. There's a lot of aspects of that game I think are amazing, but I do also kinda agree though. It would have been way more interesting if they experimented more instead. I do still love it for what it is though, I think it's a really good end to the trilogy thematically

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1729618586

Refresh