danger/u/
Your favorite titles from retro consoles

| or anything weird
like sega saturn, amiga, psx, gbc,gba, dreamcast, gamecube. ngage even, ds, so on. any genres

| Idk if it counts but p3 fes from the ps2. If not then jet set radio future on the og xbox

| Not sure if you heard of this game, but one of my favorite titles from retro consoles is Pokémon.

| The Sims Bustin' Out and The Urbz for GBA/NGage, which is basically a combatless RPG with life-sim elements, I have yet to see any other game really doing this.

| >>1029795 Did you even play the game? You need to raise your strength and do boxing in this game.

| Although it was recently released as a collection, the Megaman Battle Network series for GBA was my favorite. Especially the 3rd game in the series.

| I'm playing trough Forbidden Siren for ps2 right now and its harder than how I remember it

| I got two in mind. The first is Cave Story even if it's not exactly a console game. I first played it on a PSP emulator in the 2010s and it kind of lives in my head as a gem from the past.

Am actual retro title is SNATCHER for the PC98 and fourth gen SegaCD. That title is a mashup of Kojima goofiness and a wild reimagining of the Bladerunner tale. Good game.

| Snatcher is amazing but I recently found out I played the "wrong" version so now I want to play trough it again.

| >>0682e6 I didn't know there was a "wrong" version but there are ones with and without the third act. Some have tweaks that came after the first PC98 run and most have their own take on the color palettes. So yeah, biggest thing you probably missed is the third act, but it does make for an exciting reason to try it again!

| >>1029816 almost forgot about megaman bn. Nice!

| Megaman 1-4 and 9 and 10 are dope af.

I like the 3D one too even though everyone seems to hate it.

| and powered up is where?

| >>1030026
Learn to talk properly before asking questions.

| Overbold from the LX-II is awesome

| >>1030068 no u, ajem fine

| jurknot fayn, no

| Sonic 3& knuckles

| More like MAGAMan!!!

| Any love for Castlevania?

|

| Drakengard 3, Darkstalkers, and Parasite Eve. Yes, those count as retro now

| Drakengard sounds familiar. 3d japanese rpg where you fly a dragon, right?

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1729244859

This thread is closed.