danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Did anyone here play the dark age Sonic games?

| Seems most people only know about the shadow game or 06 from YouTube or the live dub spoof.

But to those that played them what are your memories of those games like?

| Sorry, I haven't played them so I can't help you with sharing any memory of it.

| nah

| I did play them as a kid. Shadow the Hedgehog was decent, but hard to understand by 7 year old me. 06 was jank, but playable.

| I tried playing Soinc and the Secret Rings a while back. I was shocked that this was one of the most responsive motion pure controlled games that I've tried on the wii. But I still kinda got the vibe that it was arbitrary? Like I remember the stages were designed with it in mind but felt like they could've done more if they didn't need to account for it as part of the core gameplay.

| This is a game that seems to want to you replay stages, but instead of designing w a focus on score and or speedruning, it splits levels into missions.It's like the side missions of Generations. But the UI animations were slow and with having to wade through a bunch of notifications after every mission made selecting stuff annoying.

| but I guess the coolest part about playing the game now, is that it feels like a blueprint for mordern boost style of sonic games

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1727145966

This thread is permanently archived