danger/u/
Recommend me Vidya games

| From any console. That's special to you. Or just funky.

Also I keep recalling this strange Intel game I think. Something like "we were here", but I can t remember the title. Something with a bus stop and massive expanse. V strange.

>Also
Need help changing sprite without using angles but only by noting velocity or whatever. I need the code to be cool too.

| welcome to NHK

| my boy over nine thousand pingas spaghetti dinner

| Disillusion
Really cool dungeon crawler that deeply resonates with me. The mixed media visuals, the themes, the soundtrack (and sounds in general) makes for a very ethereal experience that hits my soul, and the focus on dialogue over combat is honestly a really cool choice for a game of this genre. Normally dungeon crawlers are combat first, but this game sometimes makes me wish for less combat cause just wandering around and taking in the atmosphere is an incredible experience

| El Paso, Elsewhere

| Lobotomy Corporation. i plan to check out Library of Ruina (which i can sort of recommend) after putting some hours into lobotomy corp

| I've been playing Voices of the Void. It's a really interesting game.
Imagine you are an intern guy working at a remote location maintaining servers and inspecting signals from satellites searching for... something.
Now, while doing that add a dozen of other unnecessarily necessary mechanics like cleaning, fishing, driving, cameras checks, maaaybe horror elements???
Anyways, game's fun and free!

| >>1027833
it's pretty fun. if you want something similar but more focused and unique you should check out scavenger sv-4

| Duck I think I actually need only pre Dreamcast/PS2 era games. Wonderswan can be included

| From that era, Killer7 is still an incredible game. Came out on GameCube but honestly feels like it could have come out today. Super creative, super stylish, fun gameplay, themes that probably hit harder now than when it came out, it's just really good

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1726703984

Refresh