danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Moonring

| Has anyone played it?

I randomly stumbled on someone playing this live and I decided to give it a try.
It's what I'd call a hidden gem. Pretty darn good game that somehow not that many people are talking about it.

Also it's free somehow. Shouldn't be but uhh, I dunno. The dev felt generous I guess.

| That is a lot of things to look at my goodness, my gurl brain might not be able to handle it.. wehhh @w@;

| I tried it briefly and it seemed cool, but there were indeed so many things to look at that I decided to shelve it for some other time. I've since heard about how good it is on occasion, this being another, so I reckon I'll up its priority on my backlog.

| holy fuck this look so good

| >>1020528 I actually played through nearly the full game! I can confidently say that as of when I played (months ago at this point) the late game was extremely dry and lackluster. And many of the later areas were full of bugs that crashed the game. The bugs are probably resolved by now, but I don't imagine that there's much more content.

| I've been meaning to give it another shot at some point, but haven't gotten around to it.

| >>1020529 yeah there's a lot to take in at first, especially if you've never played the old rpg kinda games that this is taking inspiration from.
BUT if you open your third eye and see beyond the walls of texts you'll find a pretty fun game!

| >>1020596 I haven't made it that far yet but it's keeping me very intrigued so far.
Although my progress is also going veeery slowly. I only play on Perma-death mode... and the furthest I've made was this 4 hour run I just lost because of an ambush. :')

| >>1020633 ohhh did they add a perma death mode? Maybe they've added more than I gave credit for then, because that wasn't in the game at all when I played.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1721537443

This thread is permanently archived