danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
what's everyone playing?

| title says it all, what's everyone playing? personally im playing through a mount and blade warband and a little minecraft myself.

|

| You are lietrally me from 2014

| I've been on Team Fortress 2 and Cyberpunk 2077

| >>f1cfcd cyberpunk 2077 has to be a top 10 game for me, i used to play a bit of tf2 but im more of a console gamer myself.

| >>f22fd5 nice lol, theyre pretty good games, maybe thats just the 'tism

| kichikuou rance and mahjong atm

| playing my COCK and CUMMING from my SCHLONG from playing with it hahaaa :p like fapping my penis lol. haha anyways zzz is great lmfao

| Elona

| >>1020228

hell yeah brother.

| 13 Sentinels: Aegis rim's really good so far. Turns out it's real easy to emulate switch games nowdays

| >>1020243

nintendo lawyers are foaming at the mouth rn

| mahjong and traditional roguelikes

| Steins;Gate, Song of Saya, Hyperdimension Neptunia 1, Clannad, Dark Souls 1.

| I've recently picked up some classic roguelikes such as DOS ADOM. Additionally I've gotten hooked on TowerClimb

| I just finished song of saya! Very emotional wow. I liked it a lot highly recommend, but I think I’d have to pick the first ending in the end, as I am now, because I really do love others, but if I really were so far gone, I could be happy to give up everything for my love.

| Ive been hopping around with elden ring, mgs 5, dragon quest 8, and a little bit of monster hunter world

>>1020223
I had tf2 on my mind but not sure if ill hop back on anytime soon

| been playing a lot of black ops 3, the zombies gamemode. Really fascinating to me that a military shooter can transform itself into a wide ranging, complex sci fi fantasy story that imo touches on some themes of sacrifice

| >>1020277 I tried that one but I didn't get far before I felt the shooting was a bit limp. Maybe I'll give it another go, people seem to like that one a lot these days.

| HoMM III

| >>1020278 I understand that completely, I think you have to go in with the perspective that its still a call of duty game lol, just that the story and setting kind of keeps you hooked. u can play the first two black ops games completely for free using plutonium (they removed the torrent files but you can just use the wayback machine to get those ;)
And those I think have better shooting than the third game.

| Umineko Golden Fantasia

| Got through almost all of Artificial Dreams in Arcadia and right now playing Mystia's Izakaya

| I've been playing Nikke, Cyberpunk2077, White Neon, Trackmania, and No Skin. All great games, check em out!

| just deep rock galactic

| Zzzzzzz

| >>1020318 I didn't play that game, but that probably my reaction

| playing some gta 5 before gta 6

| i dunno why but yeah

| >>1020261 it still a fun game, and if you know someone that plays or find a friend in game, it gets even better

| Playing alot of pokemon on my phone lately, that and zzz.

| >>1020318 Any relation to VVVVVV?

| >>1020312 Rock and stone!

| >>1020300 Mystia's Izakaya is real good. Planning to play Artificial Dream in Arcadia perhaps after I finish this other Touhou RPG some g/u/rl recommended here once called Genius of Sappheiros. Very good, would recommend.

| >>1020259 Just finished the game myself. Pretty darn good though I for one would probably not recommend it to anybody, at least none I know IRL, due to the pretty horrid subject matter. Incredibly written however, and great music too.

I actually got the game after seeing it on an image captioned "messed up VN iceberg." Double-checking that now, I see it's about smack dab in the middle of the pack, so I guess now I've got a frame of reference for the other games put on the iceberg!

| >>1020509 TLDR Ryoko my beloved.

| >>1020510
I was so happy for her when she got that final shot! She did it! I literally half jumped up for a moment cheering for her, even while morning saya. She’s literally me fr

I checked out the tvtropes page and it brought up the sad and tear jerker (but happy) genres of vn and I’ve got a few lined up to play off vndatabase’s suggestions which were free on itch.io, and I’m going to watch an urobuchi anime. Apparently he puts a little him in all his characters -everyone should

| WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2006, needed something to scratch that Pro wrestling itch. Plus i needed to play SOMETHING to substitute Kurohyou 2 since i accidentaly deleted my game. Currently planning to get a new phone with the single purpose of emulating PSP games. Also if you never played Kurohyou 1 and 2 before, PLAY IT, it's pratically the best beat em up in the PSP by far.

| Everyone here who likes anime and fast paced shooters should look up MULLET MADJACK because it's dope af

| Dwarf Fortress

| Cube Chaos because I have become addicted

| >>1020606 smackdown vs raw 2006 was one of the first games i played on psp, good memories

| ur mom
but mostly starbound

| Been really getting into Guilty Gear Strive lately

| I'm playing a heavily modded version of Dungeon-World right mwoew

| >>1021090 after evo ive been playing a bit of Xrd and strive here and there

Total number of posts: 46, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1721846404

This thread is permanently archived